Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    By diplomatic leverage, you mean "Do this for us or we'll invade your country" or "Do this for us or we'll ruin your economy" or "Do this for us or we'll bring democracy to your foreign lands"?
    I believe all of God Emperor Ted Cruz's diplomacy involves making his enemies soil glow with various degrees of fallout radiation
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    cartels that get their money and arms from selling drugs to the usa. if you want the cartels to disappear, convince america to stop taking drugs.
    The war on drugs failed, the legalization of all drugs would probably fail before it was even proposed. What do you want the government to do? Actually tell people what they can and cannot do and what is good and bad for them? That's like trying to convince someone that their opinion is wrong.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    The war on drugs failed, the legalization of all drugs would probably fail before it was even proposed. What do you want the government to do? Actually tell people what they can and cannot do and what is good and bad for them? That's like trying to convince someone that their opinion is wrong.
    Ted Cruz believes in a nuclear war on drugs.... and Muslims
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I believe all of God Emperor Ted Cruz's diplomacy involves making his enemies soil glow with various degrees of fallout radiation
    Oh, so not the Walking Dead universe, we are taking a stroll through Fallout 5: The Curse of God Emperor Cruz.

It's kind of like Far Cry: Primal where they take a look at the earlier parts of the Fallout universe and how the disaster caused the world to be bathed in radiation. Takes place in Mexico City, because I'm not clever enough to google other popular Mexican cities.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I think only Cruz and maybe but unlikely Trump would do something about the border, the rest of the field is either pro amnesty or pro open borders.

The point of the article and the testimony is again that our border policies are in effect superceding the general laws, rendering them null and void with regard to handling the abuses of the cartels and the general excursions into the country by illegals. It's a complete abstinence of duty and obligation by the federal government to enact these policies, knowing full well what they'll do under any circumstances but doing it for the shoddy and paltry reason of removing political embarassment is beyond disgraceful.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Just add Mexico to the terrorist list, stop allowing US money to go to Mexico. Mexico will solve the problem for us.