Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

God bless you Martin Shkreli

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...204-story.html

This guy is like an aspiring real life supervillain. Watching his psychotic grin during his testimony before congress made me realize that he is not only the hero we need, he is the hero we deserve.

I think we should regard Martin Shkreli as a folk hero, a man who is bravely tearing down our prudish concepts of 'human decency' and 'morality'. This man represents the true nature of our age, we just attempt to delude ourselves by painting a false coat of 'niceness' over what really motivates our society. Perhaps he is the first in a line of truly honest men, people who will usher in the age of nihilism we crave.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I disagree, I think the "prudish" concepts of human decency and morality are on the whole more prevalent it is simply that the destructive acts are so much more significant that it is difficult to perceive the two in any kind of balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I like the guy, hes walking the line that others have laid out for him.

The rich and elite don't have to follow laws and Congress cant make them.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

he's another good example of the type of person that would be punished by crucifixion were i the empress.

the first display of what would happen when you break a new law i would make, a law criminalizing a lacking of any human decency and caring for others.

God, I hate a lot of faces, but I think I hate his the most.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this thread is designed to make people angry and it should be closed. If there is a god and a hell, he's going to have a really hot afterlife.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    I like the guy, hes walking the line that others have laid out for him.

The rich and elite don't have to follow laws and Congress cant make them.
    I am sure he will be telling his cell mate that. You do realize that he is under indictment right?

I love this man so much

A monster, the evilest kind of monster of all - the human mind without fear of social stigma

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    He is up there but Cruz will always be at the top of the list.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't tell if this man is an Honest-to-goodness Psychopath, Simply a troll, or just an unfortunate byproduct of a society that rewards the 'Fuck you, got mine' mentality.

Though any combination of the three works as an acceptable answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    "OH GOD YES!! HE'S SO EVIL AND PURE I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HIM!! NO WAIT!! WE ARE ALL LIKE HIM ALREADY!! HE'S JUST BRAVE ENOUGH TO SHOW IT!!!" /s

Your mindset is crooked as hell and you should reevaluate it. You also say this drivel while not having to suffer the consequences of his malice. Imagine being on the receiving end of not being able to afford your medication because this prick raised it's cost by literally 5000%.

zomg he's live streaming right now too.

https://blab.im/martin-shkreli-2-4-16-martin-shkreli
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to make sure I have this right. Congress, which is 100% responsible for the laws allowing cockboy here to do what he did is angry he did so? Well, that's rich.

Deleted
    The ironic part is that he actually helped people a great deal with making the sneaky scumbaggery more public.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    "OH GOD YES!! HE'S SO EVIL AND PURE I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HIM!! NO WAIT!! WE ARE ALL LIKE HIM ALREADY!! HE'S JUST BRAVE ENOUGH TO SHOW IT!!!" /s

Your mindset is crooked as hell and you should reevaluate it. You also say this drivel while not having to suffer the consequences of his malice. Imagine being on the receiving end of not being able to afford your medication because this prick raised it's cost by literally 5000%.
    Look at the entire healthcare industry. You go to the hospital and they charge you $800 for a bag of saline. You go to the doctor and he charges over $100 for a prescription for simple antibiotics. This is already happening everywhere already.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a personal note he has the only copy of a Wu Tang clan album.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Actually, he's a shit heel stock manipulator and nothing more than a rip off Gordon Gecko. He's nothing new, he just has a social media platform to use to manipulate 30 somethings into following his stock tips and shorts. Look at the KBIO scam he ran. Look at his history with hedge funds he's been removed from for stealing money from clients for his own personal agenda (run the stock up with client funds, short it with you funds, burn clients make paper). All he did was take a page from Jim Kramer and skirt the law for a while. Him, Adam Fuerstien, and the Seeking Alpha Kabal of dickbags all do the same thing. There is nothing special about him that is why he seeks attention so much. Dudes like him are a dime a dozen, he was just brazen enough to try and run these scams as fast as possible instead of long playing, a symptom of the 80s me generation and want it now!

Oh, he hiked a drug up over night. There is that too. And threatened the teenage daughter of a coworker for turning him in on embezzlement to the company. He's just your run of the mill rich white wall street scumbag nothing special and nothing to see. But social media, the media and himself want you to do exactly what you are doing hyping him as some rich evil villain when he's nothing special at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Guessing you haven't seen Ted Cruz's face yet.

This is going to be an interesting ride to watch.