68 63.55%
  • Nope, I don't support Sanders

25 23.36%
  • Other (Write in comments below)

11 10.28%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I like Sanders, but if he should become president he'll be the least effective one ever. Congress will block everything he wants to get done.
    he is not shy about what it is that is required for his policies to see fruition. the idea is that people vote in congressmen who will support his agenda.

"Keep fighting?" I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean. I don't support him, (I'll be voting for Hillary in the primaries) but if he wins the primary I'll be voting for him in the general election because there really aren't any viable alternatives, from my perspective. I certainly don't think he's some kind of brilliant visionary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    he is not shy about what it is that is required for his policies to see fruition. the idea is that people vote in congressmen who will support his agenda.
    yeah but that's not going to happen

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Obama got plenty accomplished, all things considered.
    Maintained Guantanamo Bay? Ended the Iraq War on the Bush timetable? Kept troops in Afghanistan? Assassinated an American citizen without due process? Forced even more Americans into this retarded idea of health insurance?

Yeah, he did so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be writing in Ron Paul's name again, but this thread confuses me.

Deleted
    Democrats are pleading for the Republicans to vote for Trump.
    Republicans are pleading for the Democrats not to vote for Sanders.

Amazeballs.

Deleted
    The majority of voters won't even vote for him anyway, no need to ask for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I get the click bait...
    Okay, I see this constantly. What the fuck does it even mean on a random message forum? And why would people even want to do it? It doesn't make any fucking sense.

"Aww shit man, you made me read a post! Fuck! What do I do now?! I can't just go back to the last page, I have to read every post and even contribute! Fucking clickbait tricking me into things, and all so they can get money from their a... oh wait. Uhm. Rawr, I'm still angry!!!"
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through out political and culture life, nutured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" —Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    yeah but that's not going to happen
    because it hasn't happened or because it can't happen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    The majority of voters won't even vote for him anyway, no need to ask for it.
    Yeah?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ationwide-poll

44% Clinton, 42% Sanders. Back in December, it was 61% Clinton, 30% Sanders. See a trend?

Clinton is going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    [So if you DO support Sanders what will you DO after he is Nominated or Elected?
    prolly eat some cheetos or play pokemon
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I live in Texass' - and I agree with this, He's a pretty crazy individual - it just goes to show how messed up my party has become.. Not to mention half of my gop friends are voting for bern..
    I have actually heard about this. That Bernie has quite a bit of support from moderate republicans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I live in Texass' - and I agree with this, He's a pretty crazy individual - it just goes to show how messed up my party has become.. Not to mention half of my gop friends are voting for bern..
    hes not crazy thats my point, its all a cold, calculated act to gain power. hes probably the candidate that SHOULD frighten people the most.
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

So if you DO support Sanders what will you DO after he is Nominated or Elected?
    Probably the same things I always do politically; support social issues important to me, participate in local government and community and open discussion, write letters to local officials and those of my state, etc.

You should simply be voting for Trump instead.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Ok, I won't vote for him then.

You should vote Donald Trump for UK PM

I support trump to uphold the Second Amendment and to keep a fairly hostile group of people out of our country.
    I support sanders because quite frankly wealth disparity is at the point where we should be visiting rich peoples homes with torches and pitchforks.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    I support trump to uphold the Second Amendment and to keep a fairly hostile group of people out of our country.
    I support sanders because quite frankly wealth disparity is at the point where we should be visiting rich peoples homes with torches and pitchforks.
    Why would you not bring your gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I made a post arguing for why Ted Cruz was a viable candidate, I never said I was going to vote for him, just like I am not saying I am voting for Sanders.

I am voting for Hillary, and have no plans to change that unless Sanders can prove he can win, which I am not sure he can.
    this is the most asinine thing i have ever read.

go ahead and put big money hillary in there, so much will change for the good of the people and she will assuredly not be in favor of big business and corporate pockets that keep her comfortable. Im quite certain she will be for the people and have the people at heart when making policies and decisions.

(if you were not splattered by the sarcasm dripping off this post then there is no help for you)
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

that's gonna be a nah from me. I'll vote for Sanders in the primary and in the general I'll vote green or something.