Deleted

I you could change anything about a piece of gear

I have a question for you guys, if you could change anything about any piece of gear what would it be?

For me I've got three pieces I'd really like to tweak:

The blades on the Alliance tier 9 plate shoulders, I feel like the pieces would look at lot better if they didn't have the blade things.

The corset on the tier 9 Rogue Alliance chest, it looks fine on females but on males it kinda doesen't.

The blades on the tier 18 Warrior shoulders, once again I just think it kind of looks dumb to be honest, and the model would look a lot better to me at least if the blades on the shoulders were gone.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would change the versatility on pve gear.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    I would change the versatility on pve gear.
    I was thinking in terms of aesthetics but I guess this works :P

A fel-infused version of the t8 Deathbringer set?

7+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely LOVE the Cataclysmic Gladiator set for my holy paladin, but I would get rid of the random horn on the headcover and the piece of copper that's randomly behind the headcover... it just isn't needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything? Like... ANYTHING?

Legendaries, transmoggable.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

A higher resolution version of the Judgement set, wearable by all plate classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    A higher resolution version of the Judgement set, wearable by all plate classes.
    Hopefully with a properly designed "robe" to make it look the way it's supposed to (like this: http://img14.deviantart.net/86bc/i/2...69-d9d2w8l.png) because it's not supposed to be a full dress.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-02-16 at 02:12 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, the best I can think of is being able to hide one side of a shoulder piece, I've seen a few plate shoulders that would look pretty cool if it was sitting only on the left of right shoulder.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Make ton of stuff that I don't have available again. ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Remove the feathers on the helm of the SoO tier for paladins. The helm itself is amazing but the fluffy stuff clips into everything.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    make cloaks and capes have better physics, enough with the dry carpets!!
    Last edited by RaiGadi; 2016-02-21 at 06:51 PM. Reason: did a no no
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

Id probably just change the colors of some of the class sets to more closely match each other so you have more options of mixing and matching.

Still nice, but i'd like another color of it :/ Sup with blizzards obsession for purple gear.
    Last edited by Tyze; 2016-02-21 at 11:21 PM.

I wish there was a Circlet of Faith graphic more easily obtainable for non-priest Cloth wearers.

I wish Frozo the Mage's helm was available to players.

I wish my Frostfire Gloves weren't so massive and bulky. I don't even use them because I like a more sleak glove look, and matching choices are incredibly limited.