Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Have you considered conceal? For a turn 10 Malygos + conceal into a OTK next turn?
    I have also tried this concept is lots of fun
    Yeh conceal is a good idea, it's good for auctioneer too but there are still ways to kill a stealthed malygos, not every class can. I have decided to run more minions instead so it's less reliant on on the combo. I have swapped patches for xaril the poisoned mind because of his spells are so useful when combined with auctioneer.

I've gotten a lot of ''play a friend'' 80g dailies lately which is quite unusual. Sad thing is that I got scammed at least twice when trying to make it 160 gold when looking for people on Hearthpwn >.<

Deleted
    Have you tried with reddit? I have done a few from there just fine. You can check their post history if you are too concerned about scamming.

Got spectate quest today and it yielded my final classic legend Hogger. Took a while but hey I got all classic legends now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally opened an Angry Chicken after 3 years, the last missing rare of the classic set and it was golden!

I feel good that the players were wrong about spell hunter. It gets annoying seeing so many 'accurate predictions' about future cards/decks/expansions when players try to say something is bad and then act as if they can actually pin point what the meta will be like. I am never disappointed by just how frequently wrong the playerbase is when judging the worth of cards; they are wrong a good portion of the time lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a close call in arena today. I'm playing a Hunter vs Rogue sitting at 9 wins. I have an empty board and 25 HP, he has a decent board and 3 HP. All I have to do is hero power over 2 turns to kill him. He can easily kill me in 2 turns but it's my turn first.

I draw... Candleshot a 1/3 weapon, I have lethal THIS turn. I equip the weapon and in my haste play the only other card in my hand Dinomancy, "Change hero power to buff a beast +2/+2"! OMG I just threw the game! I can't hero power!

You guessed it, he conceded on seeing the lethal but before he saw the Dimomancy card I played. Phew! I did not deserve it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing against a freeze mage in wild I have burnt both his ice blocks and he freezes all my minions and plays a secret I know has to be ice barrier. I can't play the jarraxsus because he will kill me and I can't kill him.
    So after stealing his Emperor a few turns ago I killed one of my own minions with shadowflame, play dr boom and defile causing the boom bots to hit him in the face for 1 and win me the game. Feelsgoodman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been a fan of aggro decks but I'm loving this one:

15+ Year Old Account
    That moment when a lock Cubes his Doomguard, but you got a Poly Potion out of a glyph

SUCKAAAHHHH
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    First 12 win arena run for a while with Hunter but first time ever getting a legendary card reward.

Well no screenshots but I've gotten 2 golden legendaries in a week! Can't be simple good luck right? I believe they buffed the proc rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe this, 3 out of my last 4 arenas have been 12 wins.

Hunter 12-2
    Mage 4-3
    Hunter 12-2
    Priest 12-1

Woop!

15+ Year Old Account
    Just hit 1000 games won as Priest, my first for that milestone =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Spiteful Priest took my Jade Idol with Operative and shuffled it

His first Summoner revealed Idol
    His second Summoner revealed Idol
    His Archivist played Idol

=D

i bought this 3 * 10 packs offer. I had 2 legendaries and some epics. Nothing really useful, but still somehow a good ratio.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm having a wonderful time with the post-nerfs meta, since it seems 80% of people have jumped on the CUBELOCK IS TIER 0 bandwagon.

So I shuffled my Big Spell Mage deck around a bit to feature Harrison, Geist, and double Polymorph.

Just ruins their day.

You ever see a lock drop DK and summon NO demons purely because they have no other option? It's awesome.
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2018-02-09 at 06:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mage vs an Inner Fire priest, I have my DK down with full HP and a comfortable 11 armour (so 41HP total).

At one point (and this is important) he took Deck Of Wonders with Operative and played it.

Turn comes about where he spams "well played" and starts off this wicked combo involving using Acolyte to drop one of my water eles to 2, drop Radiant Elemental, PoMadness it then double PWS and double DS to bring it to 40HP, ready to IF and hit me with it.

Now since I'm on 41, that's just not enough - but he solves this by also PoM'ing my Acolyte Of Pain, which will provide him with the one extra ping to finish me off.

"Well played" a couple more times.

Then before he IFs the buffed ele, he drops Cleric and heals one of mine to BM and draw before finishing me.

Draws a Scroll Of Wonder

Which casts Felfire Pot.

Suddenly the board is cleared except for a 2/35 water ele on his side, and I have 30HP and 6 armour.

BM IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH, KIDS.

I was playing my aging Quest Warrior deck and went up against a weapon Rogue. It never occurred to me until this happened that they can permanently avoid fatigue damage by constantly destroying Kingsbane with their hero power at the end of the turn. The massive damage and leech allows them to survive almost indefinitely.

I managed to beat him by carefully timing my taunt minions to keep him off my face until I could finally secure lethal. Was pretty tricky though.

Right after I went up against the same deck, luckily I was expecting it that time and he didn't get so lucky with draw so we didn't get to the endgame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    This wild tavern brawl might as well be called the 12 wins brawl, dont try any fancy shit bois just queue that murloc paladin ranked deck with a 65+% win rate and grind 12 wins.

Deleted
    Every time I win 2 matches and I can get the bonus star from the next win, I get the worst possible hand and I only pull high mana cards ...

Seriously, every damn time! Is this a build in mechanic or extreme bad luck?