Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

2:3 arena rewards
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got my first 12 wins in arena (12-1) with a very good paladin deck. Just one Spikeridged and one Stonehill, but two swords of justice and plenty of hand-buffing cards.
    Being able to constantly summon 2/2 minions AND attack can really mess up the opponent. I even found a Light Stegodon (I think that's the name), aka the guy that buffs all recruits with adapts. In one instance, I gave my five recruits poison and wiped their board completely, including a Tirion. Went from 8 hp to 24 with Forbidden Heal, and won that match too.

Guys, if you wanna win easily, pick paladin. I won around 5 matches thanks to Tarim and I don't even have Tarim in my deck; it's all been thanks to my lone Stonehill. That's how OP it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Finally got my first 12 wins in arena (12-1)
    You do know that it wasn't really 12 wins this week, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    You do know that it wasn't really 12 wins this week, right?
    Because of the free win? That makes no sense. 12 wins is 12 wins, it even says so in the quest tab. And I could've just won one more if that wasn't the case, thanks to my op deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Because of the free win? That makes no sense. 12 wins is 12 wins, it even says so in the quest tab. And I could've just won one more if that wasn't the case, thanks to my op deck.
    12 wins*

*really 11 wins

JK. I do think that getting to 12 without the extra bonus win could be hard. But what I do think even more than that is that a lot of noobs are playing Arena thanks to this festival so winning is a little easier than usual. (Compared to dead HS time when only the pros play Arena.)

Not to discredit your accomplishment, but it's definitely easier to get to 12 now than it has been before.

When you recognize that a rogue is mill early on and you dump your hand and still end up winning against mill as a Mimiron's Head combo mage (winning using the combo).

The vast majority of the game the rogue had more cards in his hand than I did lol. Didn't even play a single oracle until the turn right before I killed him xD.
    Last edited by Pantalaimon; 2017-08-07 at 02:58 AM.

Just got my very first 12 win arena. It could've been an easy 12-0 but I faced a rogue who had just the right amount of lethal before I could finish him off:

Bottom cards of the deck:

Pretty good deck I'd say

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Just got my very first 12 win arena.
    Good job and what a great deck!

Deleted
    I pulled off the Southsea Captain > Patches > Gang Up > Southsea Captain > Skycap'n Kragg COMBO!
    Exactly 30 damage for 10 mana. with 2 Shadowsteps

I never felt so alive in my whole life xD

If you want i can share the deck ^_^

Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-08-08 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I pulled off the Southsea Captain > Patches > Gang Up > Southsea Captain > Skycap'n Kragg COMBO!
    Exactly 30 damage for 10 mana. with 2 Shadowsteps

I never felt so alive in my whole life xD

If you want i can share the deck ^_^

Please do, I love combo decks

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Started playing this game last week, had 20 bob in my blizz account from yonks ago when I played WoW, so threw it into Karazhan because there is fuck all else im going to do with it. Put the cheapest competitive deck together I could, rank 5 atm will go for legend.

This game feels like whoever has the most dust wins with some baby rng. Don't really see a high skill cap?
    It's not a super high skill cap game, don't know who told you that.

That being said, if you have a good deck vs crap decks you're most likely going to win. Or if you have a good counter to the current meta, you're going to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got my very first 12 win arena. It could've been an easy 12-0 but I faced a rogue who had just the right amount of lethal before I could finish him off:

Pretty good deck I'd say
    Teach me your ways. I can't seem to get past 7 or 8 wins.

Also congrats.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

15+ Year Old Account

Pretty good deck I'd say
    That deck is fucking disgusting, and a prime example of why pallies are broken in Arena =p

Spikeridge, Tarim, Stonehill, Chompy, Aldor, Stampeding Kodo, Roc, Dinosize... I honestly don't care what else you drafted because you basically won the lottery with Arena God Drafting =p

Grats on your 12 wins
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Teach me your ways. I can't seem to get past 7 or 8 wins.

Also congrats.
    just draft that deck, if you don't get 12 wins look at yourself lol that is an insane deck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Please do, I love combo decks
    Yarr matey!
    This decks are just for fun in low/mid tier ranks. You have been warned. Feel free to change cards to your liking.

First how to do the combo: (It's not explained the double shadowstep on Skycap'n Kragg to get 30 damage instead of 18)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hear...ic/20751595252

Second, This is the deck im using from "Disguised Toast" with a few alterations (old deck, maybe there are better versions out there but is good to start):
    https://hearthstonemetadecks.com/dec...-patches-rogue
    video of him doing the combo

Third, Savjz invented what seems to be a better version of a Combo Patches. At least he won 3 consecutive times in 9th rank
    But is WAY more complicated for my head
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3mXN2dZH3s

EDIT: With both this decks maybe you can come up with a better version of it. Right now i'm using Captain's Parrot because i only have 4 pirates in the deck (but is probably crap. The 3 mana Murlock that draws 2 cards for both players seems good...i don't know. I hope you have as much fun as i did roleplaying with Combo Patches

EDIT2: I'm using the "Disguised Toast" deck but with "Captain's Parrot" and 1 "Conceal" instead of some cards. Still trying to figure out the deck
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-08-08 at 05:14 AM.

Deleted

Pretty good deck I'd say
    Sorry but there's no excuse to not going 12:0 with that. That deck is absolutely broken. I felt bad going 12:0 with a few decks I thought were extremely lucky/well rounded but that draft is downright insane. Gz on your first 12 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Yarr matey!
    This decks are just for fun in low/mid tier ranks. You have been warned. Feel free to change cards to your liking.

First how to do the combo: (It's not explained the double shadowstep on Skycap'n Kragg to get 30 damage instead of 18)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hear...ic/20751595252

Second, This is the deck im using from "Disguised Toast" with a few alterations (old deck, maybe there are better versions out there but is good to start):
    https://hearthstonemetadecks.com/dec...-patches-rogue
    video of him doing the combo

Third, Savjz invented what seems to be a better version of a Combo Patches. At least he won 3 consecutive times in 9th rank
    But is WAY more complicated for my head
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3mXN2dZH3s

EDIT: With both this decks maybe you can come up with a better version of it. Right now i'm using Captain's Parrot because i only have 4 pirates in the deck (but is probably crap. The 3 mana Murlock that draws 2 cards for both players seems good...i don't know. I hope you have as much fun as i did roleplaying with Combo Patches

EDIT2: I'm using the "Disguised Toast" deck but with "Captain's Parrot" and 1 "Conceal" instead of some cards. Still trying to figure out the deck
    Thank you I can't wait to try it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    12 wins*

*really 11 wins

JK. I do think that getting to 12 without the extra bonus win could be hard. But what I do think even more than that is that a lot of noobs are playing Arena thanks to this festival so winning is a little easier than usual. (Compared to dead HS time when only the pros play Arena.)

Not to discredit your accomplishment, but it's definitely easier to get to 12 now than it has been before.
    I know it's easier, that's why I tried my best during this time. My big goals are getting to legend and winning 12 arenas, I still haven't gotten to legend but I just took advantage of the favorable situation to seal the 12-win deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    In arena playing Priest I'm on 15hp staring at death next turn vs his 4 minions on board totaling 17 attack. Luckily for me he didn't play around Mind Control Tech.

I play MCT and steal his Spiked Hogrider which went green because it STILL HAD CHARGE!! Took me by surprise cos I never knew it worked like that. I hit him with it and the Assassin's Blade discovered out of his deck the previous turn for 1 over lethal!

Deleted
    Just played against greediest priest deck ive ever seen with my bloodreaver guldan deck. He had the quest, archbishop benedictus,reno jackson, raza the unchained, barnes and n'zoth. Got to fatigue where i lost then but its was a good game.
    My deck incase anyone is curious.

# 2x (1) Voidwalker
    # 2x (2) Defile
    # 2x (2) Drain Soul
    # 2x (2) Tainted Zealot
    # 1x (3) Gluttonous Ooze
    # 2x (3) Shadow Bolt
    # 2x (4) Hellfire
    # 2x (4) Twilight Drake
    # 2x (4) Voidcaller
    # 1x (5) Antique Healbot
    # 2x (5) Despicable Dreadlord
    # 1x (5) Doomguard
    # 1x (5) Tar Lurker
    # 1x (6) Dread Infernal
    # 2x (6) Siphon Soul
    # 2x (7) Abyssal Enforcer
    # 1x (8) The Lich King
    # 1x (8) Twisting Nether
    # 1x (10) Bloodreaver Gul'dan
    Last edited by mmocc56b999c4f; 2017-08-16 at 12:53 AM.