Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Cops investigate 2nd anti-white attack in Brooklyn this week, "this is for Malcolm X"

EXCLUSIVE: Cops investigating second anti-white attack in Brooklyn this week: ‘This is for Malcolm X, cracka’

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2527899

Police are investigating a second anti-white bias incident in Brooklyn where the attacker called his victim “cracka,” the Daily News has learned.

A 51-year-old white man told cops he was on Nostrand Ave. near Glenwood Road in East Flatbush when a black man ran up and knocked him to the ground about 5:40 p.m. Monday.

“This is for Malcolm X, cracka,” the brute said before storming off.

“I came forward to police because I don’t want this to happen to anybody else,” said the victim, who requested anonymity. “I’m afraid of the guy knowing where I live and having my windows broken in.”

The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating.

Cops are trying to determine if the assailant is the same man who beat Randy Aveille less than two miles away on Sunday.

Aveille, 44, said he and his fiancée got off the Q train at the Church Ave. station in Flatbush when an attacker sucker-punched him.

"Cracka, you don't belong here," the assailant said before walking off.

Another to add to the long list of anti-White hate crimes being perpetrated under the guise of a "game".

I wish the media would stop referring to this as the "knock-out game" because its not a game at all.

Its attempted murder.

How curious that an racially militant attack be carried out in the name of Malcolm X just days after Beyonce performed a racially militant concert invoking his name.

Also I wonder if the violent Black attacker knew that that Malcolm X was killed by a Black member of the radical Black supremacists group The Nation of Islam.

Such times...
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Another to add to the long list of anti-White hate crimes being perpetrated under the guise of a "game".

I wish the media would stop referring to this as the "knock-out game" because its not a game at all.

Its attempted murder.

How curious that an racially militant attack be carried out in the name of Malcolm X just days after Beyonce performed a racially militant concert invoking his name.

Also I wonder if the violent Black attacker knew that that Malcolm X was killed by a Black member of the radical Black supremacists group The Nation of Islam.

Such times...
    you should be happy to know that a hate crime unit is investigating both of these attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if we are going to find out like the Knock Out game the reports were completely made up and fake.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The knockout game is disgusting. Especially when they target old people. I don't know what goes through these peoples head. Half the time they don't even rob them, they literally just want to knock them out for the sake of knocking them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Wonder if we are going to find out like the Knock Out game the reports were completely made up and fake.
    still spreading lies i see, good man Mall cop

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    still spreading lies i see, good man Mall cop

Not lies TRUTH, a made up bullshit theory to try to support another bullshit claim of savage blacks assaulting white people as part of a game

A St. Louis woman who claimed to be the victim of the infamous "knockout game" was actually covering for her boyfriend, whom police say struck her in the face during an argument.

Ashley DePew made headlines last month after she told local news outlets she was attacked by three black males whom she believed was participating in the media-hyped "game" known as "knockout."

But police now say the 23-year-old made up the story in order to protect her boyfriend, 25-year-old Justin Simms.

DePew initially told officers she and Simms were picking up a friend from The Trophy Room on November 17th, when she wandered into a crowd outside the bar and was punched in the face by the three young men.

Authorities investigated the claim and found that neither DePew nor Simms were at that bar, and the friend they were allegedly picking up denied having seen them that night.
    http://gawker.com/alleged-victim-of-...y-b-1479553552

If it happens be sure to let me know and I'll update the OP.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

Its attempted murder.

Such times...
    Oh, don't worry about it. You can be assured that the police are investigating it.

That said, pushing someone to the ground and sucker punching someone else is "...attempted murder"? Hyperbole much?

Such times indeed...

Not lies TRUTH, a made up bullshit theory to try to support another bullshit claim of savage blacks assaulting white people as part of a game

http://gawker.com/alleged-victim-of-...y-b-1479553552
    You claim it does not happen and by linking clips of it happening hahaha you are funny, i love you.

"This is for Malcolm X"............ Don't they know it was Blacks who killed Malcolm?
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    You claim it does not happen and by linking clips of it happening hahaha you are funny, i love you.
    I guess reading is hard, because the woman completely fucking made up the assault.

10+ Year Old Account
    you should be happy to know that a hate crime unit is investigating both of these attacks.
    And that investigation shouldnt have taken more than 5 minutes based on what the attacker said to the victim. Anyone with half a brain knows it was a racial hate attack

Deleted
    What ? You mean that racism can go both ways ? No way !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    "This is for Malcolm X"............ Don't they know it was Blacks who killed Malcolm?
    I have a feeling that most people that belongs to groups like this have quite low grade education and poor sense of history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    So by your logic, rapes doesn't happen since we know of several instances of rape accusations being made up.
    The same way anybody knows this was a racial attack before it's been investigated.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess reading is hard, because the woman completely fucking made up the assault.

You found 1 false report so that means all reports are false?

I guess all rapes are fake also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    You found 1 false report so that means all reports are false?
    I guess all rapes are fake also.
    Just like 1 racial attack doesn't mean every attack by black person on a white is racially connected.

As for rapes do you mean alleged rapes, or convictions, two different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    One false allegation invalidates all others, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Just like 1 racial attack doesn't mean every attack by black person on a white is racially connected.

As for rapes do you mean alleged rapes, or convictions, two different things.
    No kidding. That's why there are hundreds of thousands of interracial attacks and this is basically the only one (that I've heard of) involving racial allegations against a non-white perpetrator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    One false allegation invalidates all others, right?
    Only if one if one racial attack from someone black on someone white racially motivated makes all black on white violence racial.

And to answer your question specifically no, a false allegation invalidates itself, we don't know if the charges are valid unless this is investigated and handled by a judge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if one if one racial attack from someone black on someone white racially motivated makes all black on white violence racial.

And to answer your question specifically no, a false allegation invalidates itself, we don't know if the charges are valid unless this is investigated and handled by a judge.
    No one is making this claim. You're creating an irrational preemptive fear.