Deleted

Warlock Racials question - more detailed

So i am on Horde and i am debating whether to make an orc or troll warlock. im gonna be playing affli and destro and prolly affli in legion
    i know there are sims that say that it does not really matter all that much and that it should be up to preference.
    but i would like some more specific infos on the matter.
    so as i picture it... troll is great for affli burst and with the whole ring thing going on and faster killtimes, trolls prolly perform significantly better than orcs for affli. But does the shorter CD on the orc racial make up for the burst as soon as there is a second ring usage or how does that stuff work out?
    and yeah i guess orc is clearly better than troll for destro but feel free to tell me otherwise^^
    so last but not least how do u think racials will be in legion? i know it is insanely early for that but maybe some of u already did some more qualified thinking on that

Like you said, they are so close that it prob doesnt matter. For Aff, Troll does get a slight edge, however, I would just go with what looks best between the too if youre deciding right now as you never know if racials get another change for Legion. I really hope something happens with UD. They have been at the bottom of the DPS pile for like... well, always.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Summon Doomguard stays 3 minutes CD, then Troll, as Berserking is also 3 min CD.