Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Okay one more song for me. My last one what a bit slow song this one is a different story.

This song is one of my favorites. Why? It it not one of songs that really has a slow part in it. It is always very high action packed, which is morphed perfectly where it was placed in the game. Because of this it causes me to really want to kick ass, It is hard for me to to listen to it while not playing a game and not moving or doing anything.

This song ended up making me change how the way I played the game whenever it played. Halo music for the game was done so well. Like in movies it helps 'set' the mood, many games fail at this so much, they don't understand how much it can change a game.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to pick only one, but here we go:

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

Wierd how this one song can mean so much to me.
    I admit, I nostalgia'd so hard.

I was never a huge FF fan, 10 and 8 being the only ones I played. But boy, did I play them. I got this game for Christmas on the PS2, my brother and I stayed up late playing it, and it consumed my entire holiday break. 15+ hours a day playing this game wrapped in a big blanket eating christmas cookies. Life was so much simpler then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Tristram was already listed, as well as a couple of songs from Heroes of might and magic. So I'll pick something else. It's titled... Music 5, a MIDI song from Age of Empires.

I love you! So much nostalgia...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerkx View Post
    Hard to pick only one, but here we go:

I love that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I admit, I nostalgia'd so hard.

I was never a huge FF fan, 10 and 8 being the only ones I played. But boy, did I play them. I got this game for Christmas on the PS2, my brother and I stayed up late playing it, and it consumed my entire holiday break. 15+ hours a day playing this game wrapped in a big blanket eating christmas cookies. Life was so much simpler then.
    Yeah my sister and I always played Final Fantasy together, this was the last one played together.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Dropping 2 because I can't choose... (and you can't stop me!)

And