Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Vote: Catta

Dishonor upon you, dishonor upon your family, dishonor upon your cow, dishonor upon Lysah

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    dishonor upon your cow, dishonor upon Lysah
    Why are you repeating yourself now?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Why are you repeating yourself now?
    Lets dispel with the fiction that Xanjori doesn't know what he is doing, he knows exactly what he is doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets dispel with the fiction that Xanjori doesn't know what he is doing, he knows exactly what he is doing.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Xanjori just asked me what I was doing...

Lets dispel with the fiction that Xanjori doesn't know what I am doing, he knows exactly what I am doing.

You never know what you're doing.

Or you might go more than 20 turns without everyone declaring war on you in Civ.

I'll be honest, I already forgot I posted that last gif and when I opened the thread and saw it I laughed a second time

God I am so funny

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'll be honest, I already forgot I posted that last gif and when I opened the thread and saw it I laughed a second time

God I am so funny
    We know you're never honest Ms. Alpha Wolf

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I think you're missing JynxieJ's vote on Catta. It's on the previous page in post 710. Catta should be at 10 by my count.
    Thank you, added to my records.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Vote catta
    This has been where this day has been heading all along
    This was technically the hammer. Put Catta at 11.

- - - Updated - - -

Final vote as of post 741:

Catta - 11 (Arlee, Bomber, Deca, Dranx, Graeham, Jynx, Large, Listo, Pala, Robo, Xanj)
    Palawin - 1 (Blood Fox)

Catta has been lynched

Role: Mafia Goon
    Description: You are a good old fashioned meat head for the mob. You may be chosen to perform the night kill by your Godfather.
    Win Condition: Eliminate everyone opposed to the Mafia to be the last standing.
    Night deadline 2230 GMT 25 FEB 2016 (48 hours)

10+ Year Old Account
    This is your complimentary Bump.

Stay frosty.

15+ Year Old Account
    Town awoke to more death, as well as someone missing...

Decagon was found murdered in his house.

Role: Medical Examiner
    Description: During the day phase (starting D2) you choose one target’s body to investigate (within 12 hours of day starting). You will be told how that person died. You may then submit a post during that night phase as a report for the local newspaper detailing that result however you see fit. Here’s your chance to be creative.
    Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town
    Xanjori has gone missing

Role: ???????????
    Description: ????????????????
    Win Condition: ????????????
    There is an entry in the newspaper from the ME's office. An excerpt from the article reads as follows:

The ME looked at Lelly's body. Yup. That's a stab wound. Yup. That a gunshot wound. Yup. This person was beaten. Yup. This person must've pissed off the family.
    With 17 alive, 9 are required to lynch.
    Day 4 deadline is 0330 GMT 27 FEB 2016

you dick shits

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not tell me if we have a SK they could choose between Strongman, Vampire, or Cannibal SK... But again 2 kills so either 1 kill got stopped by some role, Xanjori was meant to do a kill and his death stopped that kill, or maybe a double tap occurred. There might be another reason my brain can not think of but if someone else could think of it that would be nice! But if the "missing" killer has been around since N1... Where the hell have those deaths been?

also we all know hwo much everyone loves ????????? deaths. Especially when they pop up the same day as the ME.
    cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    also we all know hwo much everyone loves ????????? deaths. Especially when they pop up the same day as the ME.
    cool
    Yes Blood we know you despise ???? deaths with a passion and will probably kill Uggor when the game is over.

I'd never kill Uggor. I always find it much more fun to argue with him. If anything I think he would have liked to opportunity to smack me around a bit.

fucking cannibals again

Of course as soon as we have a cannibal the ME gets killed.

Also one else find the targets chosen to be funny. Not in the Haha way but the "wtf". Were they choosing people they thought were hiding TPR? or did they kill off the people I suspected were skum to make my life easier?