Thread: Cache upgrade.

Cache upgrade.

HI. i got a heroic cach in my shipyard, but im going to kill 1 more boss tonight and i will be up in 8 mythic kills. Someone said i should try to fail the mission and i will get a mythic mission pop, but is it possible to just wait?

If you leave the mission it will stay Heroic until it's completed or failed.

Unless you still need heroic gear, there's no harm in failing it and seeing if it pops as mythic in a few days

just dont send your good ships, send expendables and purposly refit them to fail. It's late into the patch so you should have 7k+ spare GR's to burn on this for the good pay out.

Be wary, though- RNG hates people.

I got my odds of success down to 32%, and it succeeded when I was in this boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

yeah Blizz trolled me and made me succeed, i tried to fail with 30% mission too

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah if you intentionally fail it, it will pop up straight away as mythic assuming you have enough bosses killed, althought I have done this twice with 38% chances and both succeeded

Deleted
    Do they raise the req kills for Normal/HC
    Before was 8 bosses in every dificility to get the chache mission for that diff now i have scored 24 kills on HC and my toon cache sits still Niormal same is with other alt who have cleared full normal and LFR one pop up again

Deleted
    Yes, fail the mission and it should respawn as a Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Do they raise the req kills for Normal/HC
    You need 2 "full clear" +1, i.e. 27 kills (13 bosses * 2 + 1) to enable that difficulty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukerric View Post
    You need 2 "full clear" +1, i.e. 27 kills (13 bosses * 2 + 1) to enable that difficulty.

I don't have 2 full clears + 1 on my Hunter and it's getting Heroic cache.

A lot of my hunter's kills (Xhul'horac HC for example) were loot ineligible where I was coining for the shoulders.

For HFC, it's 14 loot-eligible kills for either Normal or Heroic, and 8 for Mythic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s