Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    You must've missed all of WoTLK where he demanded, constantly Thrall give him the mantle of warchief, how he constantly went against Saurfang's advisement and sent people on suicide missions simply because didn't like them. And with Ulduar/Tournament questioned absolutely everything Thrall did and how he'd make a better Warchief. Now you're right that the Garrosh of TBC didn't want to be Warchief because he was afraid of becoming what his father did. Then by the end of MoP he's drinking the blood of Old Gods and becoming exactly like his father in every respect.

This just shows how inconsistent the writers are with Garrosh, but there is one aspect to his personality which has never changed. He will always resort to the most childish behavior, and he was frightening merely because he was an extremely powerful jacked orc with the brain of an 8yr old who has yet to develop a concept of how to behave.
    Yes I must have missed it. I usually do when it comes to things that do not exist. Good for him. Saurfang is not even as half wise as Garrosh. Hellscream did not only defeat the scourge for the Horde side, but also managed to attack and cripple alliance. He became a hero of Northrend, great strategist and extreme tactician. An embodiment of a true orc leader. No, he did not want to be a Warchief when Thrall offered it to him. Yes, indeed he did play with Old God's heart but it was a result of a broken blood oath and betrayal of his subjects. Yeah, sure, and this 'small brained' orc secured coast and eliminated Theramore, rebuilt Orgrimmar, got new lands, resources, food and water. What a horrible and stupid guy Garrosh was. Only if he would listen to spineless wretches that sorrounded him, oh I bet that orcs would suffer with joy some more for the sake of all.

Still definitely getting some strong flags for "fascist" here, though I guess being strongly in support of a virtual one will unavoidably do that.
    Maybe "realist monarchist" is just a stealth term for it though.

And to be honest, being a self-described monarchist isn't much more flattering anyway.
    Last edited by Imnick; 2016-02-29 at 06:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Still definitely getting some strong flags for "fascist" here, though I guess being strongly in support of a virtual one will unavoidably do that.
    Maybe "realist monarchist" is just a stealth term for it though.

And to be honest, being a self-described monarchist isn't much more flattering anyway.
    No. I support absolute monarchy. No fascism in what I like unless the smallest of things can be considered so. Free market and freedom to do whatever you like in public/public places in the ramifications of conservative worldview. The rest you can do behind door of your house.

Of course it is. It is the best form of rule.

Still dont see reason to bring it up. Fascism is a domain of democracy first and foremost,

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Saurfang is not even as half wise as Garrosh. Hellscream did not only defeat the scourge for the Horde side, but also managed to attack and cripple alliance. He became a hero of Northrend, great strategist and extreme tactician.
    Not even Saurfang Jr. Saurfang himself, I'm wondering how far you even read through the Horde storyline at this point, are familiar with who Saurfang is, and I'm probably not going to respond again because this whole post just seems like avoiding reality in favor of drinking vast quantities of kool-aid.

Anyone who's done the Horde side of things from TBC>WoD have pointed out Garrosh's insane character flip flopping, dumb behavior, military incompetance more than I, there's just no point in arguing with a "true-believer".
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    Not even Saurfang Jr. Saurfang himself, I'm wondering how far you even read through the Horde storyline at this point, are familiar with who Saurfang is, and I'm probably not going to respond again because this whole post just seems like avoiding reality in favor of drinking vast quantities of kool-aid.

Anyone who's done the Horde side of things from TBC>WoD have pointed out Garrosh's insane character flip flopping, dumb behavior, military incompetance more than I, there's just no point in arguing with a "true-believer".
    All of it. I read also books, I encourage to do it too.

Good that I'm not anyone.