10+ Year Old Account

Early game question

Been watching the tournaments and I was wondering. Why in the beginning of the match do both teams pretty much just give up each others top/bot lane turret. Im not sure exactly whats happening and I may be saying it wrong but it looks like they just give each other one free turret?
    Semper Fi

Deleted
    Im not sure but i think it's because one team decides to 3v1 or 4v1 at the begining.

The solo laner don't want to risk geting killed under tower so he decides to do the exact same thing to the other lane. So they end up trading.

And because they like to be fancy nacys at LCS
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-02-29 at 05:19 AM.

Lane swaps happen usually to avoid unfavorable lane matchups for bot/top. By lane swapping, the team can completely negate their laning disadvantage and trade towers. They then get to freeze the wave and make farming so much easier.

Deleted
    I lol'd

Dear lord, Renegades and Dig are both just terrible.
    Especially Relegades.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not quite sure what the problem is with Relegades, but I'm pretty damn certain Crumbbz is a huge part of it. If Nidalee heals weren't targeted, he'd be able to miss those as well.

Crumbz is washed up and terrible, Alex Ich is washed up and terrible, Yuno was probably the worst LCS player of all time even behind Chris, RF Legendary is terrible. It's honestly a miracle they have won even 2 games.
    2 days ago in dynamic queue they queued as 5 and ran into Hashinshin and 4 random soloqueuers with no VOIP. Renegades lost.
    My personal favorite moment of that game:

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I think Alex could still hold his own if he actually had a jungler that provided anything. Hard to tell currently of course.