Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    Thing 1: your prediction has absolutely no evidence. Thing 2: he is still 100x more successful than you. Can you please make yourself great before judging others?
    1: I'm not making a prediction. 2: I'm not the one on a podium saying I can fix a nations problems. He is. And yet he can't even fix his own. All my problems are taken care of, unlike him.

I live in this nation, I have every right to nit pick and judge the people who want to try to be my president.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    Poor yanks they have this as the alternative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey.... If we are going to have a Republican president I'd rather have Trump than Cruz or Carson.

We should also blame him for global warming and STDs
    armed, trained, and funded the mujahideen. you know where all of their arms and training went? alqaeda.

the last 1/4th of the problems is iran, which again was created by the US fucking up(with a dash of british fuckery), when we overthrew their leader to put the sha in place to be better for UK oil.

Thing 2: he is still 100x more successful than you. Can you please make yourself great before judging others?
    Thing 1: If you count inheriting a fuckton of wealth from your parents, then losing a huge chunk of it to poor business sense as "being successful", sure.

Thing 2: He's running for president, we are not. The standards are obviously different.

Sigh, Trump fanboys.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

I'm not voting for trump, but I would like to see him win just for the pure hilarity of world rage that would ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I'm not voting for trump, but I would like to see him win just for the pure hilarity of world rage that would ensue.
    Personally, I wouldn't mind something like that. Last time the US had a bad president implementing bad (economic) policies, I had a great time importing all sorts of goodies from US because their currency was so weak.

Actually hate Obama now for steering the economy back on track. Missed the 1 USD : <1.2 SGD conversion days.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2016-03-02 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Oops math fail
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Hey.... If we are going to have a Republican president I'd rather have Trump than Cruz or Carson.
    Yeah, I'll take regular crazy over religious crazy every time.

if it comes down to a bad businessman with bad hair or a serial liar who has gotten people killed and tried to cover it up, ill vote for trump.

Watching the republicant party in full on panic mode at his success is absolutely hilarious, I'll say that much. Poor, poor Mitch McTurtle.

And if he were to win the general election, all it really points to is how utterly broken our political system is.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    And if he were to win the general election, all it really points to is how utterly broken our political system is.
    If Donald Trump becoming a President is what alerts you to our broken political system...

That shit has been broke for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    if it comes down to a bad businessman with bad hair or a serial liar who has gotten people killed and tried to cover it up, ill vote for trump.
    Lol yes, vote for the guy that'll declare war on Russia if Putin makes fun of his hair, then we'll see how many people his stupidity will get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Lol yes, vote for the guy that'll declare war on Russia if Putin makes fun of his hair, then we'll see how many people his stupidity will get killed.
    He will get impeached if he even so much as considers that tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    He will get impeached if he even so much as considers that tbh.
    Imagine a terrorist attack on this country under a Trump presidency. Republicans live to go to war and people will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Just saying, if he is voted in, you will confirm all stereotypes of the average American being stupid.
    Why? None of the other candidates are any better. The entire political system needs to be completely reworked - because no matter who is voted in will just lead to more of the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    I wouldn't worry about Trump declaring war on Russia. That sorry son of a bitch couldn't even handle Megan Kelley -- Putin would destroy him.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    I wouldn't worry about Trump declaring war on Russia. That sorry son of a bitch couldn't even handle Megan Kelley -- Putin would destroy him.
    That wouldn't change the fact that his ego and the hysteria and delusion he creates with his base would cause us to go to war and people dying....l Don't know what you were trying to accomplish saying Putin is more powerful than a President Trump other than to belittle Trump which I'm fine with haha.

The paranoid hysteria in this thread is awesome.

I can't tell whos being sarcastic or really believes the stuff they post. lol

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Thing 1: If you count inheriting a fuckton of wealth from your parents, then losing a huge chunk of it to poor business sense as "being successful", sure.

Thing 2: He's running for president, we are not. The standards are obviously different.

Sigh, Trump fanboys.
    No, in over 200 deals (real estate projects) only 4 didn't work out.

That gives him 98% success rate, which is actually pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Ah Dan Quayle, the original Joe Biden.
    Politics would be too depressing without Quayle's and Biden's running around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?