Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, replace Wildstar with Starcraft 2 - and the girl has a marriage coming up!
    Until she cheats on you with some Korean pro player because his APM is higher than yours.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

If you're bored of video gaming, might I suggest picking up on a new hobby ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windowmaker View Post
    Well that's a deal breaker right there. I can accept a lot of things that most men won't, but this is where I draw the line.
    Guess my bf is a very understanding one then But then I'm not an addict, but I do love Wildstar

Deleted
    Why not develop a Game?

counter strike is a good game that never gets boring but if you are a beginner its brutal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hazol View Post
    Why not develop a Game?
    Unreal engine 4 is really fun to work with, also just learning to make assets in Maya

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never get enough of leveling, I love it

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Of course. You think I don't want to be "normal" rather than burden with social phobia, depression, borderline high blood pressure, eczema fucking with my sleep and destroying my self-esteem, and recently my left eye is fucked with some weird water bubble in it so I can't see that well (doctor say it should go away in 2-4 weeks; been a week it's still there unchanged...) ? Not to mention to be 35 and out of a job.

- - - Updated - - -

The control scheme isn't helping.

It's like somewhere in the middle of WoW and action MMORPGs. It has WoW's mouse and keyboard system but the aiming requirement of action MMORPGs (that usually bind frequently used primary attacks to the left and right mouse buttons).
    Thats no way to live man I've been there just not that deep, I personally destroyed my eyes living the way you do to.

You sound like me with the "burn out" probably because these games no longer challenge you anymore you obviously have intelligence.

The biggest part of your health is diet, you can cure many diseases just buy eating better, I recommend a Alkaline diet you can refer to Dr Sebi(Google).

Please get your health in check, your depression will also become easier to manage just by eating better.

I suggest you do some meditation perhaps or even experience some psychedelics which can give you a fresh outlook on life since you dont think you have much to do why not try them?

Write your thoughts down coming out of a depressive lifestyle can really make a good book.

Pm me if you want to talk further,

Good luck.
    Last edited by mehow2g; 2016-03-13 at 01:34 PM.

Deleted
    I tried Wildstar yesterday ... I can't do it. I can't do the linear quest lines grind anymore.

I look at the Steam store. Nothing really stands out for me.

Now what?
    Witcher 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Unreal engine 4 is really fun to work with, also just learning to make assets in Maya
    Coding Gaming Engines is even funner

Deleted
    This is the problem with themepark MMOs ... you can't live in a themepark.
    Yea I know but realizing this kinda solved my burn out problem. I didnt know why I got bored and hated all MMOs.. then thought about it and it was because I only got into MMOs cause I was looking for something like a fantasy world (like Skyrim, but with other people) where you can just be anything you want as opposed to doing chores and themepark stuff.

So my stance on MMOs changed into sandbox or gtfo pretty much. Single player games are tons of fun though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you heard of our Lord and Savior Undertale?