Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Is Trump the child of Social Justice extremes?

The problem with all of the extremist views (from both the liberal and conservative side) is that while it seems like there was a massive rift between two sides, it was just a loud small group of morons yelling at each other. And worst of all, when everyone calls everyone a racist/sexist/etc, when someone that REALLY is those things comes along... the meaning is now lost. Sort of a boy who cried wolf scenario.

Now here we are with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle View Post
    The problem with all of the extremist views (from both the liberal and conservative side) is that while it seems like there was a massive rift between two sides, it was just a loud small group of morons yelling at each other. And worst of all, when everyone calls everyone a racist/sexist/etc, when someone that REALLY is those things comes along... the meaning is now lost. Sort of a boy who cried wolf scenario.

Now here we are with Trump.
    I don't see any right wing so called Social Justice extremist looting and rioting, shutting down highways, going to opponents rallies and making a disturbance trying to silence someone's else right to free speech, chanting what do we want dead cops when do we want it now
    so please there is no comparison and foolish to think there is

He's a populist. Populists existed before SJW's they will exist after SJW's. If you wanna get the bonus forum points don't compare Trump to Hitler, compare Trump to George Wallace.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wallace

White high school educated males are made because they have a lessor standard of living than their fathers. There fathers made $25-30 an hour working at Ford, GM and all the other factories that used to dot the North East. Their fathers were able to buy houses, a new car every few years and had health insurance with no deductible. And the future looks pretty dim for these people.

This is all due to globalization, jobs left the country. There is another wave coming soon, automation were robots will take over a lot of jobs.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    White high school educated males are made because they have a lessor standard of living than their fathers. There fathers made $25-30 an hour working at Ford, GM and all the other factories that used to dot the North East. Their fathers were able to buy houses, a new car every few years and had health insurance with no deductible. And the future looks pretty dim for these people.
    I hate to break it to you, but a lot of college-educated people these days are having a lot of trouble getting jobs and making ends meet, too. It isn't just people with high school educations struggling with factory jobs or the trades. Sure the lower skilled ppl have seen their livelihood outsourced to the 3rd world, but the college-educated are also facing a country where there's not enough jobs and too many diplomas.

liberal ideology is false, and openly damaging to white america.
    overtime people have become less inclined to tolerate it.

that is what has given rise to trump

From what his rallies show; His ideals are targeted towards racist, violent immature people. I'm not describing all trump supporters but most of the people at their rallies.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but a lot of college-educated people these days are having a lot of trouble getting jobs and making ends meet, too. It isn't just people with high school educations struggling with factory jobs or the trades. Sure the lower skilled ppl have seen their livelihood outsourced to the 3rd world, but the college-educated are also facing a country where there's not enough jobs and too many diplomas.
    Which is why Trump gets attention. Hidden between the racism and stupidity he talks about real issues.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    No; poverty and deindustrialization happened, once more the Left merely became the tribunes of an the professional silicon valley and Left Coast crowd who invent new creative things like iPhone apps and Derivatives markets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Trump is the child of a millionaire.

He's just spouting a bunch of insincere talking points that get regressives and reactionaries riled up because he'll take any votes he can get. And also, he's an idiot. So they have common ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    which is why we need those jobs to come back

and whenever this automation happens we better have a plan what to do with these people or it's going to look even worse than now

but who am I kidding, we'll deal with the problem after we've created it, that's the way to go
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-03-14 at 11:28 PM.

Deleted
    Trump was a lying, violent douchebag long before SJWs became a thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

This is all due to globalization, jobs left the country. There is another wave coming soon, automation were robots will take over a lot of jobs.
    You are appealing to economic justice. Which is an entirely valid concern.

The issue here is social justice and how it relates to prioritizing demographics and historical events over merit in the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Which is why Trump gets attention. Hidden between the racism and stupidity he talks about real issues.
    You mean like getting Mexico to build a wall for him and how big his penis is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    like globalism and free trade being wellsprings of misery

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Trump was a lying, violent douchebag long before SJWs became a thing.
    I wouldn't say violent. He's not really used to the stupid opinions he has being put into practice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    which is why we need those jobs to come back

and whenever this automation happens we better have a plan what to do with these people or it's going to look even worse than now
    Factory jobs aren't coming back to America. Tech, health, finance and the energy sector are what needs to be focused on. Anyone not in those fields is likely to end up in the service industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    like globalism and free trade being wellsprings of misery
    Yes I saw that little bit of support for trade protectionism. No wonder the GOP is trying to burn him at the stake!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I was thinking trade, the others being the stupid and racist stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Yeah, I actually gave birth to him after being eye raped by a vampirosexual wolfkin man. Sorry about that, but my Catholic upbringing leaves me opposed to aborting.
    I live for your posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    liberal ideology is false, and openly damaging to white america.
    overtime people have become less inclined to tolerate it.

that is what has given rise to trump
    So Trump is all about White America?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers