Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    I was laughing so hard at this. You good sir made my day ^-^

On topic - my bet is Wrathion story development and we find and "rebuild" that "lost" titan and we go offensive against Legion. Maybe Argus or something.
    But on the other hand Old gods are also a real threat and i think they will be quite stired by the third Legion invasion, so if we don't see Azshara in legion, then she is also quite high on the list with another Old god.
    Do you even know what the titan is?
    Sounds like you don't

I wouldn't guess anything that involves the Legion. We'll get sick of demons really fast, having to deal with them periodically during WoD, all the end of WoD, and the majority of Legion itself. People got pissy with Orc fatigue, seeing bright green demons everywhere will be the same.

I'd like to see a South Seas expansion with Zandalar as a raid patch for that, then leading into Nazjatar as the final raid. Then eventually seeing if anything else is going on around Azeroth, K'aresh, and the other places on Draenor. Farahlon could be it's own continent, and then there's the ogre continent. There's also a good possibility to see what is left over from the Apexis, and where they went/the location of the "Temple in the Sky" they may have made. I'd imagine it would be a couple more expansions until we deal with more demons, and maybe even learn about the Old Gods and Void before then.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Her huh?

So it is Elune?

Actually, the gender wasn't given as far as I can tell. I just like to think its a her.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

Actually, the gender wasn't given as far as I can tell. I just like to think its a her.
    I'd smash still

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gradual buildup of Old God shit and the Chronicle book sounds awesome as hell so I'm hoping for some of that action. At least a bit of it this expansion if not the next expansion being centered around it. This Legion invasion has been coming for ages and it's great to see but I'd love to see something different afterwards.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    I'd smash still
    That would be an impressive feat since

in new lore Titans are now literally the size of planets. Like, they're actual humanoid planets with geography and climates and everything.

So yeah. A physical relationship would be difficult.

But not impossible.

WoW 2, where we start all over again in the future with completely new lore characters and a non-convoluted awful story like we have now. Plus a brand new game on a new engine which allows Blizzard to release content faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcadin Storm-WAAAGH View Post
    Azshara gets pissed about something ➼ South seas/ naga xpack
    Oh my God people are STILL going on about this bullshit? Like shut up people; Legion IS your Azshara xpac. They took everything you guys have been begging for for years like Azshara, Demon Hunters, Emerald Dream, Sylvanas for Warchief, etc and put it all in one xpac just to shut you guys up and you guys STILL want more. Sigh. Give a hand and they want the whole arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I think Legion is the last one guys.
    Lorewise it does seem that way but in one of the dev interviews a couple months back one of the devs said they're already working on the next expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Oh my God people are STILL going on about this bullshit? Like shut up people; Legion IS your Azshara xpac. They took everything you guys have been begging for for years like Azshara, Demon Hunters, Emerald Dream, Sylvanas for Warchief, etc and put it all in one xpac just to shut you guys up and you guys STILL want more. Sigh. Give a hand and they want the whole arm.
    The Azshara story is far to big to be a sub-plot.

No more alternate things, please, no.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spoiler free...I will say that just the tone of the Chronicles book, along with reading between the lines with the prologue almost sounding like an obituary for wow, really do make it sound like we're nearing the end. Even going through the main players in the Chronicles book, everywhere you look for the most part we've faced the vast majority of them already. You go down the list and it's...defeated him there, defeated her there, etc. I don't see how you can read the book and not come away thinking we're at least in the last "chapters" of the current lore.

That doesn't necessarily mean Legion being the last expansion (I don't think that it is since there should be 1-2 more), but I do definitely think we're in the homestretch at least of the current lore storylines. It's relatively easy to carry things on after that though with a new storyline beyond the Burning Legion with new villains, a new planet, or even just a new large continent to reset things. Not just something like Southern Isles, but a whole other side of the planet kind of area - big enough to support many expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcadin Storm-WAAAGH View Post
    The Azshara story is far to big to be a sub-plot.
    It's obvious that with the Chronicle book they have way more important things to cover than fucking Azshara. There's a reason they threw her in this xpac to shut people up already.

If we attack Argus I'd rather we planet hop. That could be a few expansions before Argus, we slowly free all the conquered planets, gaining allies along the way. It would let them make all new lore without saying they're messing up old lore or diehard lore fans complaining about it. It also allows for new races and classes. I mean one whole planet per expansion, they could make like 12+ zones per expansion and have multiple ways to go through it all, and multiple max level zones, from different styles like tanaan and isle of thunder.

Just give me playable ogres, and I'll go wherever they decide.

Deleted
    next 4 expansions

1 southern isles azhara expansion

2 emerald dream / nzoth expansion

3 past draenor second landmass / medivh expansion and portal tools to argus aswell as the shattering of past draneors portal

4 argus expansion

main baddies

azhara

nzoth

medivh

kiljaeden

nuff said

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    after legion I'm predicting wow will go F2P with subscriber bonus options (F2P restricted to 2 characters per server)
    The writing's on the wall at this point. It's going to have to happen.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Under the boardwalk, Down by the sea. Melbourne, Aus
    Honestly let wow fade on a good note. Ive played since 2005 and its time for something new.. The lack of subs kind of says that too.

They need to develop world of diablocraft.. on an up to date engine or just something better than what they use now. so many mmos look really good but lack the impressiveness and feel that blizzard do so well. (Black desert for example) Diablo MMO - heaven vs hell. bring it.

7+ Year Old Account
    How about we worry about the here and now before we worry about the futures.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello? The Lich King everyone??? ;P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Just give me playable ogres, and I'll go wherever they decide.
    Same here...I'll do anything for this!