Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Illidan Stormrage vs Sylvanas Windrunner. Who would win?

Illidan Stormrage vs Sylvanas Windrunner.

Both at their full power...........One on one fight to the death.

Who would win?

Whoever Blizz wants to

That's a pretty good matchup. I'd say it's a pretty equal fight. But I would hand it to Illidan, but not by a huge margin, and that's only assuming that Sylvanas doesn't have as many lives as she has Val'kyr.

Illidan, pretty easily. Sylvanas isn't even that strong.

Who will win Both at their Full Power

VS

Yes It's a gawd damn Sanders off

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Illidan, pretty easily. Sylvanas isn't even that strong.
    Sylvanas beat DK Arthas and Illidan lost

Discuss

When did Sylvanas beat Arthas in personal combat?

But will they blend?

Considering Arthas fights both Sylvanas and Illidan in War3, and with Sylvanas he easily kills her and turns her into a banshee, but with Illidan it's a pretty tense fight, I'd say Illidans fighting prowess is far superior to Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Sylvanas beat DK Arthas and Illidan lost

Discuss
    Wait, when? The best she could do is ambushing Arthas by shooting a paralyzing arrow from out the woods.

Deleted
    Illidan stomps.if you read the preview of his novel then you would knew how fast Illidan actually is.

Sylvanas wins in cunning, Illidan in Power and fighting skills. It depends how the fight is allowed to take place.

Deleted
    I don't actually care, but i'll vote Illidan just because Sylvanas is much more shittier character imo.

Q

Because of reasons

Well seeing as how the former High Elf known as Sylvanas already died to Death Knight Arthas, and then was raised as an Undead Banshee, nope, Illidan would win.

this is a mismatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarnova View Post
    Well seeing as how the former High Elf known as Sylvanas already died to Death Knight Arthas, and then was raised as an Undead Banshee, nope, Illidan would win.
    Except Sylvanas drove Arthas from the EK and and then when he died she took his bitches.

Sylvanas beats Arthas because she is far more cunning Illidan loses to Arthas because he is arrogant as fuck.

Sylvanas doesn't have hipster Demon Vampire night Elf theme people bait over so he has like super lore status in their eyes.

Last edited by anaxie; 2016-03-16 at 10:40 PM.

Sylvanas would win if it was a planned battle (aka she has the time to set up a plan).

She would lose if it was a direct 1v1.

Second case would never happen so Sylvanas is the winner.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Sylvanas would win if it was a planned battle (aka she has the time to set up a plan).

She would lose if it was a direct 1v1.

Second case would never happen so Sylvanas is the winner.
    Illidan can sense her.I doubt that she can do some stealth attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarnova View Post
    Said Death Knight got his ass kicked by Banshee Sylvanas and Said Death Knight Man handled to fuck out of Illidan and sent him back to Outland like a broke bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Said Death Knight got his ass kicked by Banshee Sylvanas and Said Death Knight Man handled to fuck out of Illidan and sent him back to Outland like a broke bitch.
    Arthas got lucky.we all know that.