Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Yup these shots just get better and better. Can't wait for Soldier 76!

http://i.imgur.com/oDrVIjH.gifv

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    Yup these shots just get better and better. Can't wait for Soldier 76!

http://i.imgur.com/oDrVIjH.gifv
    that looks awesome as fck.

Formerly known as Arafal

Genji wrecked Hanzo's face

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post
    Genji wrecked Hanzo's face
    well, the last time they met genji almost died.
    and his body had to be replaced by tech.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    well, the last time they met genji almost died.
    and his body had to be replaced by tech.
    Hanzo should have learned "Don't wound what you can't kill"

that or make sure Mercy cant preform crazy science on it
    Last edited by Gawdzilla; 2016-05-16 at 06:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    just watched the new animated short.
    holy fck, how emotional!

- - - Updated - - -

and an omnic with spiritual powers (zenyatta) is normal or what?
    Well. You definately got me there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post
    Hanzo should have learned "Don't wound what you can't kill"
    It's not like he didn't want to kill Genji. It's clear that he was absolutely certain that he killed him. Judging by what Genji looks like, he probably took those dragons straight to the face. Anakin Shimada is real.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2016-05-16 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Genji found his zen and became more powerful then before

while Hanzo is conflicted and feels guilt

balance beats discord

My most favorite cinematic yet! Feels when Genji forgave Hanzo
    @Humle It's been established since the original cinematic that OW is a fantastic universe; Winston enrages into red, electrified hulk monster, Tracer is a timelord and Reaper can flat out conjure guns and turn into a wisp of smoke (not to mention COME BACK FROM THE DEAD after being vaporized!). Furthermore, Zenyatta, Hanzo, and Genji outright use magic in their abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Anakin Shimada is real.
    And.... the dragons are manifestations of their "force"...... holy shit guys! We've got a CYBER NINJA JEDI on our hands!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    My most favorite cinematic yet! Feels when Genji forgave Hanzo
    @Humle It's been established since the original cinematic that OW is a fantastic universe; Winston enrages into red, electrified hulk monster, Tracer is a timelord and Reaper can flat out conjure guns and turn into a wisp of smoke (not to mention COME BACK FROM THE DEAD after being vaporized!). Furthermore, Zenyatta, Hanzo, and Genji outright use magic in their abilities.
    I didn't really think about it like that. So it's a Fantasy/Sci-fi world? It looks like it.

Genji is a badass. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck that cinematic is awesome! I wish we could have seen a bit more of Genjis face tho. No wonder Hanzo won the first a normal human could not have deflected all those arrows.

Deleted
    I'm so fucking excited. This was so good ç_ç omfg I want more.

Updated the OP to include all four comics and the new short.

- - - Updated - - -

Going off of the theatrical trailer, we have a Soldier 76 short (confirmed) and possibly a D.Va vs Colossal Omnium short (as showcased in the theatrical trailer). There appear to be cinematic quality models for all the other characters in the line up at the end, but why spend dozens of hours creating a cinematic quality colossal Omnic just for a three seconds appearance in the teaser? You don't, unless you have definite plans to use it for a cinematic.

Blizzard nails it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Holy fuck that cinematic is awesome! I wish we could have seen a bit more of Genjis face tho. No wonder Hanzo won the first a normal human could not have deflected all those arrows.
    Well, Genji wasn't a normal human in the first place, he had the same training as Hanzo and was also able to control the dragon. Makes you wonder if (lorewise) there's a single character who could beat him 1v1, considering that it seemed like he played around with Hanzo in the cinematic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Well, Genji wasn't a normal human in the first place, he had the same training as Hanzo and was also able to control the dragon. Makes you wonder if (lorewise) there's a single character who could beat him 1v1, considering that it seemed like he played around with Hanzo in the cinematic.
    Hanzo was unprepared; he believed he was just facing an elite mook and could just end the battle with magic. Though I can't say for sure who would have won, since Genji is now considerably more powerful without magic, if Hanzo had known he was facing Genji, he most certainly would not have been on the receiving end of the reversal at the end.

- - - Updated - - -

From their depictions in the lore thus far, the hero rankings appear to be this:

1. Genji & Hanzo (Summon dragon spirits, improbably awesome sword and bow skills)
    2. Reaper (Immortality, teleportation and conjures guns, would have defeated Winston if he had stopped gloating and just shot him)
    3. Winston (turns into the hulk)
    4. Tracer (Superspeed)
    5. Reinhardt (Impenetrable power armor with rocket hammer)
    6. Widowmaker (Improbably awesome mid air sniping skills)
    7. Symmetra (can conjure whatever she needs as she goes, but does not plan for everything)
    8. McCree, Roadhog and Junkrat (badass normal who play it safe and smart)

If D.Va singlehandedly defeated the Omnium shown in the theatrical trailer, she would easily skyrocket to the top 5 depending on how she did it.

- - - Updated - - -

Just noticed: Reaper is probably one of the most powerful (if not THE most, can't prove that until we get a Shimada bros. vs Reaper fight) characters in the verse so far, seeing how he can't die and can knock Winston out of hulk mode. And yet he'd probably have won both cinematics if he hadn't grabbed the villain ball and tried to mock Winston both times rather than just shooting him. In their first encounter (as shown in Recall), Reaper stuns Winston out of hulk mode and stuns him. Winston is lying prone on the ground, muggy, while Reaper approaches him. Rather than just shooting him in the face, Reaper instead shoots the machine hanging above Winston to cause it crash onto him. Once it becomes apparent that Reaper really has to shoot Winston in the face to kill him, he just... stands there while Winston throws his device at him.

In their second encounter (as shown in the original cinematic), Reaper and Winston end up in THE EXACT SAME SITUATION AGAIN with Winston muggy and lying on the ground whilst a fully armed Reaper approaches him. Rather than just shoot him in the face, Reaper decides to be evil and step in Winston's glasses, turning him into the hulk. Reaper KNOWS Winston can hulk it out - the reason he had to confront Winston at the Watchpoint in the first place because hulk Winston took out his Blackwatch trained men. Literally, what an idiot.

loved that short. but as an side, Genji is totally a human Xbox360.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    And yet he'd probably have won both cinematics if he hadn't grabbed the villain ball... Literally, what an idiot.
    Edge-lords gotta edge-lord.