7+ Year Old Account

Any chance of an update to flying form color?

At least, a bit of love with tauren druids? .

i mean, you are a purple night elf and become a purple bird
    you are a black worgen and become a black bird
    you are a Blue troll and become a blue bat

but with taurens, we have many skin colors different from the others races, if you are a brown tauren you become a brown bird, fine, but if you are a black or white, you still become a brown bird

as we are in alpha yet, there is no chance for a white bird color for white and grey taurens, and a black bird for black and pied taurens? only a recolor for what we already have?

10+ Year Old Account
    All four druid races have multiple different skin/fur colors, not just tauren.

I think that if they were going to do that, it would be with an update to the Flight Form models. But I also don't think they'll do that anyway. Every non-combat form has just one color for each race. That seems to be the way they prefer doing it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    All four druid races have multiple different skin/fur colors, not just tauren.

all darkspear trolls are blue, almost green but with shades of blue, all worgens are black or black relatives, the same with NE, they all have one color and shades of the original one, and the birds(and bat) forms refletc the original one, only with taurens this not happens( unless you pick the brown tauren)

they are different, the cat and bear forms switch by fur/skin color not hair, and the bird form dont reflect the original one, cause they have many

i dont think only 2 recolors would be a big problem for legion, while we dont have new models...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    all darkspear trolls are blue, almost green but with shades of blue, all worgens are black or black relatives, the same with NE, they all have one color and shades of the original one, and the birds(and bat) forms refletc the original one, only with taurens this not happens( unless you pick the brown tauren)

they are different, the cat and bear forms switch by fur/skin color not hair, and the bird form dont reflect the original one, cause they have many

i dont think only 2 recolors would be a big problem for legion, while we dont have new models...
    Trolls can be blue or green; night elves can be blue, purple, gray, even a yellow-ish color; worgen can be black, brown, or gray. Tauren have starker differences between colors, but acting like tauren are the only ones with multiple colors is silly.

7+ Year Old Account
    trolls are all blue, only one skin you can be a little green, but still blue, worgen you can be gray indeed my fault, but yellow and gray Ne i never saw in fact, but i will not doubt from you

im no acting like taurens are the only with multiple colors, but they are the only one with a big gradient, big discrepancy between then, they are from pure white to pure black, and no other race of druids are like this

would be good in many ways if we could have more colors for flying forms to all races, even in a RP way, that was what I would first suggest, but I thought it would be a bit prepotency from myself

then i suggest only 2 recolors at least for taurens, if you are a brown,golden and all variations you become a brown bird, black and variations, black bird, white, gray and variations a white bird, since they have big more visible variations, while we do not have new models

something like this for taurens

and this for night elves
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2016-03-17 at 10:53 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen have just as much of a gradient as Tauren.

I think the biggest issue with flight form is probably for Trolls. Theirs looks really awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    I think the biggest issue with flight form is probably for Trolls. Theirs looks really awful.
    Color's per fur/skin color would be awesome, but in all fairness (being troll druid myself) being in a bat form which kinda never gets to land is just dumb :/. If they would consider making the flight forms more colorful, then they really should do something about the bat form :/