Question Is -snip- legit?

I find this site on google, and it shows that games are much cheaper than the official site. Also, I saw a lot of good reviews from the buyers. I just want to know does anybody have any experiences on that site? Is it fake or not?

I'd like to know too, lol. A few games on there are slightly cheaper than G2A (which I've used quite a lot), and far cheaper than Steam.

EDIT: After a quick browse, a reddit post asked the same question and quite a few people chimed in to say it's legit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com...keyscom_legit/

Yeah it's legitimate.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see. Objects are being sold for much lower than their actual market price with no explanation as to why said prices are lower. I think you answered your own question.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

I do not know the site you mention but i do know how they work .....

They buy keys places in the world where they are cheap, that can be eastern euro where games cost less and then resell them where games cost more ....

*I saw a lot of good reviews from the buyers* yeah that is pretty useless on random sites including trustpilot it is very easy to post *fake* reviews to bump up your score and flood out the bad real reviews.

hold on a sec ..... did i just get lured into bumping a advert post ?

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    Let's see. Objects are being sold for much lower than their actual market price with no explanation as to why said prices are lower. I think you answered your own question.
    welcome to capitalism

do you mean cdkeys? if so i bought a few games from there before and they worked every time. bought nba 2k16 for 30 when it first came out, mad max for 15 a week after it came out, assassins creed syndicate for 25 the day it came out and from within for 10. the only "shady" thing that i noticed was after i paid and got my key, it was a screenshot of the key from the game. so like someone bought/stole the game, opened it, and took a pic of the paper with the key on it.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a gray market key seller, whether that's legit or not depends on who you ask and what their definition of legit is.

The keys will work, if that's what you're asking.

That's what I mean! Thank you so much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Close as advertising and copy pasted spam. Normally I'd delete but just want to note that the site noted is NOT the same as the one linked in the 2nd post.