ElvUI Raiding Bars (screenshot included)

Hi guys,

Trying out ElvUI for the first time, liking it for the most part, but the raid frames are getting to me. They seem extremely messy and it's somewhat difficult for me to track things. I'm not very familiar with getting them to look cleaner. Does anyone have any decent settings for this?

Edit: Not sure how this isn't working, feeling nub. Here's the link: http://imgur.com/2sCkGYn

Well, there's lots of things you can do. Remove class colours, remove dps icon (keeping healer and tank icons, if you want), making the icon smaller and transparent, remove power bars (rage, energy, mana), and anchor, resize and restrict the buffs and debuffs. I'd suggest some experimentation.

Deleted
    I swapped to VuhDo for my raid frames (as tank, yes). I felt that was way easier to customize the way I want.

Essentially what I am hoping to do is to change the full frame to black if the player is at full health, and when hp is taken away, the amount is reflected by receeding into white. In other words, the more white on the bar, the more healing the player needs.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, got it figured out!