What do you think about 3 days grace?

So what do you think of three days grace? I saw them in concert ages ago when they were touring with Trapt. It was right before they got popular and they were opening. They got a better ovation than Trapt did. I like their music. It has so much energy to it.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked them when I was in sixth grade haha, back in 2005-6. Fell out of them by high school.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like them, but there's nothing special about their sound. I personally like Trapt better, for instance.

Ive always liked them. They have distinct sound due to their vocalist in the first 4 albums. (Although the new vocalist is still good) Still listen to them and others that have a similar sound to their music.

I haven't really listened to them for the past 3-4 years, but they're alright I suppose.

I couldn't name a song by them. I vaguely remember them from those times mentioned above... I don't remember anything bad about them though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Would have to Google them to know a song, I remember the name from the radio though.

They aren't terrible. All of their songs follow the same structural formula and they never stray from 4/4 time. The music also sounds very produced and, as a result, feels lifeless to me at times. I really enjoy "Chalk Outline" and "I Hate Everything about You."
    Skoldier for life.

One-X was a big favourite of mine when it was released, back in 06. Found them through a wow pvp video with Animal I Have Become being used for feral druid gameplay, which fitted extremely nice. ^^

Didn't enjoy their following album though, so I stopped listening to them.

Favourite song would be Get Out Alive. Still think it's really good, although I'm not much for their sound in general anymore.
    Last edited by Thrif; 2016-03-24 at 07:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm not listening to my own music they're be good enough to listen to. Standard radio rock to me.
    Last edited by Dug; 2016-03-25 at 03:50 PM.

I'm not really a huge fan, but I don't dislike them either. If I randomly hear one of their songs on the radio, I can tolerate it.