legion is to hunters what trump is to america

Legion is dividing us. Every spec of hunter is split about 50/50 on the new changes. You can go on just about any post and see the hate for most of the changes. Now that mechanical changes have been made that got the community in an uproar(and some of said mechanical changes are now being reverted) I cant help but feel the cold shiver of WoD uncertainty and loss of direction creeping up my spine. The hunter class is the most played class in wow. To wreck your playerbases favorite class in almost every aspect is a ridiculously risky move. I cant help but feel like this will have a larger impact on subscription numbers than any of the other mistakes that are incoming with legion.

Back to psych ward.

Embrace change instead of refusing it. you might learn something instead of being a biggot on a forum.

Most of the people from whom you are reading here on forums havent played hunter for more than 2 tiers.

the hunter class has undergone pretty huge changes every expansion.. legion's changes are bigger, but they look like good ones for sure.

three unique play-style specs is a lot more interesting than three specs that just have differently named shots.

only terrible change is giving us a melee spec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Opinion.

My mage buddy is envious because he would love to have a melee mage spec.
    And I embrace that kind of change.

Bitch pls, mmo-c is full of school boys who complain about everything. I hope you never get to work cause it will just crush you.

Must have been really amazing playing 3 hunter specs with 1 key ability changing between.

I'm loving the changes, seems like some proper differentiations between the three specs, and of course the big one in Survival being melee, which I'll admit I'm biased towards cuz I favor melee gameplay.

For the longest time, me and the Hunter class have had a wierd friendship. Something about it is awesome and I'd love to play it more, for the lolz, but then there's something about it that just annoys me, can't put my finger on what.

But something about Beast Mastery at this point is looking neat in my book, and I welcome the idea of being a melee hunter. Marksmanship... Meh, not a major fan, but then again I never really were.

It's too bad that some don't like the changes, which is understandable. I know I shiver ever so slightly when I spot a change to Warriors. But I look forward to the changes here and there, to most things in general.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like the hunter changes. sorry dont agree with your reference about trump either. no one if forcing you to play. plenty of other games that may fit your style.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Amen!

If i want to play melee there is more than enough classes for this. Last 3 new classes had melee dps only, you rarely can have - too much range, while melee spots are kinda limited. Specially for progress raids.

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    the hunter class has undergone pretty huge changes every expansion..
    Just because 'it has always been done that way' does not mean it is good or smart - it is a poor argument.

We can agree or disagree on whether we like the new specs . . . however I think they would have been much smarter to make more incremental changes (to MM and BM, survival was broken and needed a major revamp) and focus their resources on other areas of the game that were much more broken than the hunter specs. That would have allowed the players to focus on improving rather than starting from scratch again and would have had a bigger impact on improving the total game experience.

Hunter changes makes me want to play survival.

This seems like the flame-baitiest of flame bait titles. Considering how many threads there are to discuss Legion already, closing this.