10+ Year Old Account

Unblinking gaze of sethe good or bad for boomies?

So i just got the mythic version of it. don't really mess around with it on heroic version, but since i dont have DSI on mythic, it'll do for now for single target fights like Kormrok and reaver for ex. So what are your guy's thoughts on best Trinkets for boomies? Personally the Trinket from archi and DSI is best, then single target is the piston from reaver. THOUGHTS PLZZZ

Don't use it. DSI/class/BOA which is the best to switch out for class trinket on single target fights. But to really know what's best you have to sim your toon. Hope that helps! Cheers

Just look at the boomie guide. This question gets asked every few days.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Just look at the boomie guide. This question gets asked every few days.
    To be fair, it's not in the guide, maybe it's buried somewhere in the 46 pages of comments. There has been confusion because AMR has it listed as BIS, which is controversial. Myself, I tried it, and stopped using it very soon, keeping SoC/DSI for heavy AOE. The proc mechanic just doesn't work optimally with multidotting and positioning (which I doubt simcraft will pick up on), plus I couldn't find any top moonkin parses using it on AOE fights.
    Last edited by Machinelf; 2016-04-06 at 10:41 AM.