Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    don't cats get tired of eating the same thing though? When australia has those mice blooms the cats quickly get tired of mouse meat and simply hang out watching them. At least from what i recall seeing on Discovery channel. whatever happened to discovery channel anyway? We have the fuckin low life kardashians all over the place but something as cool and useful as discovery is gone? what a shit world.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Cats given jobs, Dogs with jobs at airports scaring birds. It is only a matter of time people.
    Some prisions in my country where lacking guards, and the things aren't that secure so people were escaping. Who they called?
    Geese. Very, very noisy geese. When they see something big moving, they do that horrible honk sound.

It's only a matter of time, people.
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2016-04-11 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BotFen View Post
    Some prisions in my country where lacking guards, and the things aren't that secure so people were escaping. Who they called?
    Gooses. Very, very noisy gooses. When they see something big moving, they do that horrible honk sound.

It's only a matter of time, people.
    WAKE UP AMERICA. XD

Fun fact, My neighbours have geese, usually very noisey about 10 years ago though a load of them got stolen no one heard a peep! Must have been a goose whisperer turned thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    This isn't nearly as bad as it sounds. We have a rat problem in one neighborhood, Lincoln Park, and they're being used there. That's it. Most other neighborhoods aren't going to be seeing feral cats running around.
    Although, what's not to like about urban tigers!?

This is the best idea in a long time, surely?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Chicago. That says it all right there. The rats will flee when the city starts falling apart which its already doing. Detroit aint shit compared to how bad Chicago is gonna get. Couldnt happen to a more deserving voterbase
    Last edited by Oktoberfest; 2016-04-11 at 09:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Chicago. That says it all right there. The rats will flee when the city starts falling apart which its already doing. Detroit aint shit compared to how bad Chicago is gonna get. Couldnt happen to a more deserving voterbase
    So much lol. What happened, some girl in Chicago turned you down?