Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    I agree with this post, from a gameplay perspective was vanilla incredible dull.

Played a mage through mc/bwl/aq40, frostbolt spam, decursive spam, couldnt play fire specc because mobs were immune in mc/bwl....not to forget that you had to make a job out of wow to stay on top with farming consummables.

Things people miss are the server communities because nothing was crossrealm, when i think of vanilla im not thinking about the game but the awesome friends and guilds i played with at the time.
    I agree, but those friends/guilds are also a thing of the past. Gaming communities have evolved as well, I fear, and these tight-knit large server communities can't be emulated in 2016. Mindsets have changed, the slow deliberate pace of Vanilla is a fossil nowadays.

So, in my opinion, that community feel is something that is simply lost. The only way a game still has a true community is through message boards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Respect for law, perhaps? You know, the copyright law regime that allows commercial products like WoW to be developed in the first place?
    Come on, man. Maybe an tiny minority have this sense of law and order.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Come on, man. Maybe an tiny minority have this sense of law and order.
    And maybe you don't know what you're talking about.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    And maybe you don't know what you're talking about.
    I honestly doubt the masses spitting venom have never lied, cheated, stolen, or broken some law at some point. You're telling me you've never driven over the speed limit or not buckled your seatbelt? If you haven't you are in the extreme minority.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    I understand it a contentious topic, but generally speaking you tend to expect a certain degree of empathy from any average human when they witness a genuinely benevolent group of people suffer some form of agony or emotional pain.

but official forums be like "OMG yes i hope you all die you're worse than the terroriest and all the evil and..."

just... why.
    why do people who wish to break the law feel that they should have empathy shown to them by those who do not?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP