Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Rofl that pose. I'm looking forward to flying/walking around Dalaran and see praying shamans everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    What's this 'nost' thing everyone's talking about?
    illegal pirate WoW server that got shutdown

Quote Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
    your setups are awful, only the unicorn is VR capable
    Well it's a good thing VR isn't the purpose of those set ups then, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    This is really insensitive to post right now with Nost going offline not 5 mins ago.
    maximum kek

This is really insensitive to post right now with Nost going offline not 5 mins ago.
    To post what exactly? Information about the legal retail version? Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    Note to self - unequip artefact weapon before going afk to prevent looking like I'm squatting down peeing.
    Or if you want to RP... Not crazy about all these weird effects that you can't control.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

I better don't say what I saw first in that tauren hoove... my mind is so dirty.

Maybe as an /artifactpose emote or something. But making my character look like an idiot every time I afk is not cool Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneleaf View Post
    Trial boost? I believe the end is near.
    Um... what are these guys talking about? :S

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Boost token? So they are "finally" adding new tokens and not just game time tokens? Boost tokens seem to be a thing. Can we also perhaps hope for server transfer and race change tokens?
    Last edited by looorg; 2016-04-11 at 12:02 AM.

Iv'e always gone on the PTR to test classes and specs I don't have. You have the full access on there. This seems a little limited, but welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    Note to self - unequip artefact weapon before going afk to prevent looking like I'm squatting down peeing.
    You get on one knee to pee? The fuck...

Quote Originally Posted by Embernetic View Post
    WoW private server that became obscenely popular and thus gained enough attention from blizz to be shut down. As per usual the blizzdrones on here will gobble up anything that gives them a reason to spite someone having fun outside the current retail expansion of WoW.
    Like the Nosdrones calling out people to kill themselves eh?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-04-11 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Boost token? So they are "finally" adding new tokens and not just game time tokens? Boost tokens seem to be a thing. Can we also perhaps hope for server transfer and race change tokens?
    Im pretty sure it just means the 50$ / expansion pre-order boost "token" (service), not a new gold bought boost token

even though a boost gold token would be fuckin awesome, Id pay up to 500K for one

I had a real good laugh after reading this. Thank you.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
    your setups are awful, only the unicorn is VR capable
    So the most expensive set up is also the one that supports an item that requires an expensive setup.

Working as intended.

If they weren't stealing intellectual property, this wouldn't have happened.
    Humans fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.

Mby consider updating Dell monitors since they released updated models U2417H and U2717D and prices are about the same.

DLC ty for showing me my life hahahah

Deleted
    Boost gold token would be awesome from a selling perspective!

@PC setups: save $'s, skip the dvd players. And why no high end GFX cards like the Fury (x) and 980 TI? Not even de 980 and the R390x.