Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So a plant that has been around for thousands of years gets people put in jail, in my 34 years on this earth i still don't understand the fucking clueless man kind and all its bullshit.

Seriously it's a damn plant that has grown in the damn ground for many years, it's not man made, it's natural. People many thousands of years ago used to use it for a lot of different things, from medical use to rituals etc. Making a natural made thing illegal is so fucking ridiculous. Laws need to be changed for a lot of things, ffs i hate living in this world sometimes.
    Last edited by Roar-Powah; 2016-04-14 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Sigma View Post
    I would if I thought they were retarded.

The only thing retarded is when a convicted criminal who's been in and out of jail knowingly goes and commits more crime. They're the retards. It doesn't matter one fucking iota whether or not you think marijuana should be legal. He knowingly committed a crime despite knowing exactly what would happen if he got busted. Zero sympathy.

If you think marijuana should be legal, by all means go advocate it and try to get the laws changed. Until then, fucking obey them or suffer the consequences. ESPECIALLY if you know that even so much as getting busted for jaywalking will put your ass in jail for life.

Fucktard, plain and simple.
    Said the slave owners..."Get back here, slave, and obey the law until it's changed!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    As has been said a few times, 36 plants is not personal use. His excuse is a sham.
    Depends how much he smokes a day now doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    So a plant that has been around for thousands of years gets people put in jail, in my 34 years on this earth i still don't understand the fucking clueless man kind and all its bullshit.

Seriously it's a damn plant that has grown in the damn ground for many years, it's not man made, it's natural. People many thousands of years ago used to use it for a lot of different things, from medical use to rituals etc. Trying to make a natural made thing illegal is so fucking ridiculous. Laws need to be changed for a lot of things, ffs i hate living in this world sometimes.
    Lots of plants (and animals!) need to be regulated, simply because they can kill us VERY easily. That said, I don't think maryjane to be one of those plants...

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Stop breaking the law.
    Stop sucking the ass of authority.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    Said the slave owners..."Get back here, slave, and obey the law until it's changed!"
    Well that's a bit radical and overused. I assume you often compare politicians to Hitler as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    How many plants are needed for a a toke a day considering only the top part's used unlike the whole leaves of tobacco plants?
    Depending on the strain, method, and rate of consumption, around 2-6 plants per grow per each indoor session (2-3 months of flowering) for a consistent supply with a backup if anything fails.

However if you want to use leaves for smoothies and other products, you need much more. Also his growth was outdoor, so there is no manipulation of photoperiod to induce flowering. Thus 36 plants during season are not unreasonable if you grow a supply for the entire year, depending on the location.

Lots of plants (and animals!) need to be regulated, simply because they can kill us VERY easily
    Yeah. That's why you can claim to have a hyperactivity and ask for legal dextroamphetamine that is sold over the counter.
    Last edited by mmoc1c1d6a1668; 2016-04-14 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    Depending on the strain, method, and rate of consumption, around 2-6 plants per grow for consistent supply with a backup if anything fails.

However if you want to use leaves for smoothies and other products, you need much more. Also his growth was outdoor, so there is no manipulation of photoperiod to induce flowering. Thus 36 plants during season are not unreasonable if you grow a supply for the entire year, depending on the location.
    I dub you:
    THC Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Stop sucking the ass of authority.
    I can't wait for The Purge.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrofluoric View Post
    Well that's a bit radical and overused. I assume you often compare politicians to Hitler as well.
    The poster I quoted said to obey the law until such time as it is changed, therefore that poster is advocating for the slaves of history to just obey the law until such time as the slave owners decide to change the law...

No, said the person living a good, free life rather than rotting in jail because he was a fucktard.

"Man, I think murder should be legal, so I'm just going to go around shooting people in the face! What! You pigs, how dare you arrest me! I SAID IT SHOULD BE LEGAL! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" --Things a complete moron would think. Feel free to replace murder with any other criminal activity of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    While a life sentence is totally unreasonable,
    36 plants doesn't sound to me like "for his own medicinal use
    ."
    pretty much this. He would have been safer buying it than growing that much, I call bullshit

The poster I am quoting said to obey the law until such time as it is changed, therefore that poster is advocating for the slaves of history to just obey the law until such time as the slave owners decide to change the law...
    No, the person you were quoting said "obey the laws until they're changed, and if you feel strongly about them, fucking advocate them and GET them changed rather than whining like a pathetic little cunt because you were a fucktard."

Quote Originally Posted by Possessed View Post
    Guy gets life for weed, other guy gets 2 years for killing 4 people. #justice
    Priorities, I suppose. Someone in the justice system probably watched Reefer Madness one too many times.

If you inject even one marijuanas it can make you blind. I took 2 once, and turned into a gay black jew. It tooks me years to get better. Marijuanas, not even once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

No, said the person living a good, free life rather than rotting in jail because he was a fucktard.

"Man, I think murder should be legal, so I'm just going to go around shooting people in the face! What! You pigs, how dare you arrest me! I SAID IT SHOULD BE LEGAL! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" --Things a complete moron would think. Feel free to replace murder with any other criminal activity of choice.
    I was talking about actual slaves back before everyone was free in USA - they should have just obeyed the law, according to you, instead of running away from their masters!

Oh, and in Texas, you may lawfully beat your wife no more then once a month, so the wives there should just allow themselves to be beaten once a month until the law is changed, according to you...

http://www.legal-forms-kit.com/legal...dumb-laws.html
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2016-04-14 at 05:37 PM.

I was talking about actual slaves back before everyone was free in USA - they should have just obeyed the law, according to you, instead of running away from their masters!
    No, that's not according to me. That's according to your inability to read or, more accurately, comprehend what you read.

No, that's not according to me. That's according to your inability to read or, more accurately, comprehend what you read.
    That's what I understand by you saying "Follow the law until it's changed!", correct.

Deleted

Cannabis use is a victimless crime. Prohibition is a fail that is only damaging to the general population. I don't get the comparison with murder.

Also the law is stupid, but it's the law logic is one of the saddest statements and a reason why we can't have nice things. Zero sympathy? I am very sad that your reasoning survived into the 21st century.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post

Seriously it's a damn plant that has grown in the damn ground for many years, it's not man made, it's natural. People many thousands of years ago used to use it for a lot of different things, from medical use to rituals etc. Making a natural made thing illegal is so fucking ridiculous. Laws need to be changed for a lot of things, ffs i hate living in this world sometimes.
    I don't think MJ should be illegal, but I always thought this argument was silly. Whether or not it's man made is irrelevant. Tobacco and Poisonous Mushrooms, and Poison Arrow Frogs are all natural too, but they'll still kill you. Penicillin is man made, but it can save your life. The "naturalness" of something has no bearing on its legality, nor it's health effects.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!