Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Archimonde Sale Price

My guild will soon be done farming mounts for all of our raiders and are looking to sell Mythic Archimonde alone with the mount.
    I have been looking for prices that other guilds charge but haven't come up with too much to go off.

Our sale will only include Mythic Archimonde (so his associated achievements), the mount, and any loot the buyer wants.
    We are an Alliance guild on Oceanic servers.
    We should be looking to start sales in about a month and a half.

What does your guild charge/What would be a reasonable amount to charge?
    Last edited by Vivica; 2016-04-15 at 04:39 AM.

I would say for archimonde and the mount and whatever gear the buyer wants.... gold cap is a fair price imo.

I've never heard of less than a million for M-Archimonde, most in the 1.5-2 million range.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I got mine for 40,000 gold for a quick and speedy Heroic Archimonde run. They had myself and one other who was paying run into the lava to sit and play dead after shooting the boss a bit so we wouldn't interfere with the numbers.

heroic archimonde should be about 200k

On my realm (EU) moose (hc) you could buy for 30-40k, the mythic mount around 2 million afaik.

1m-1.2m is a fair price i think. At 1.1m we had buyers every week, but we dont sell mount anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen mythic manno/archie runs go for about 500k with loot except for wf/socket gear. Mount I've seen for one million only. A couple months ago they were going for 2 million.

It largely depends on the realm you play on, really. On US-Illidan you can get a M-HFC carry for about 500k with another 250k for the mount. I've been told if you shop around you can get cut the price significantly since there's 20+ guilds selling it and some of the guilds carry 5+ buyers in one run. If you're willing to pay in USD$, you get a significant discount.

Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    It largely depends on the realm you play on, really. On US-Illidan you can get a M-HFC carry for about 500k with another 250k for the mount. I've been told if you shop around you can get cut the price significantly since there's 20+ guilds selling it and some of the guilds carry 5+ buyers in one run. If you're willing to pay in USD$, you get a significant discount.
    I'd love to see guilds confidently carrying 5 people on Manno/Archi :s. That seems a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I'd love to see guilds confidently carrying 5 people on Manno/Archi :s. That seems a stretch.
    so would i considering it only drops 1 mount, so carrying 5 people on mythic diff for the mount is scamming.

but please i wish this guy would tell me how they carry 5 people mythic archy.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

heroic is 20k in Azralon Horde

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    heroic archimonde should be about 200k
    Should be? Hahaha Heroic Archimonde is a snooze fest. The lowest price i've seen is 20k now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    so would i considering it only drops 1 mount, so carrying 5 people on mythic diff for the mount is scamming.

but please i wish this guy would tell me how they carry 5 people mythic archy.
    I just said they carry 5+ people, not that they're all being carried for the mount.

Limit regularly carries multiple buyers as has Encore and Fused.

My Guild has been selling Heroic Archie's for 140K.

A guild on Wyrmrest Accord has been selling them for 170K.

Not single runs, mind you. For Items Until Obtained sort of deals.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

I just said they carry 5+ people, not that they're all being carried for the mount.

I know people in all three guilds and I don't think I've ever seen/heard about them carrying 5 people to Mythic Archie.

Going through Limit's public logs, they never have that many people getting carried - they have:

2x on April 11.
    2x in one raid, 3x in another on April 4.
    2x on March 29.

And then they don't go any further back.

As for Encore:

1x on April 13.
    1x on March 30.
    2x on March 23.
    2x on March 16.
    1x on March 9.
    2 on March 2.

Fused:

2x on April 6.
    2x on March 30.
    1x on March 23.
    1x on March 16.
    2x On March 10 (looks like the first time they carried 2x, had over 20 wipes that week).

So Limit did 3x in one raid once, and that's the highest out of the guilds you mentioned. I'm still waiting patiently for you to point me in the direction of a guild doing 5x.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    My Guild has been selling Heroic Archie's for 140K.

A guild on Wyrmrest Accord has been selling them for 170K.

Not single runs, mind you. For Items Until Obtained sort of deals.
    Holy hell what a price. I totally wish that was the price on a52. I would be rolling in coin.

Yeah sorry updated to say Mythic.

Probably should have noted that from the start. But yeah Mythic Archimonde with the Mythic mount.

There is one guild on our server selling it for 850k I believe, we've been looking for when we'll start selling ours in a few weeks, we sell the kill without the mount for 375k.

We don't bring buyers to Mannoroth because.. meh, I don't think I need to explain this one lol.