Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    It's a crazy thought, but maybe Blizzard could provide a DPS bonus to solo healers?

Group up with even one other player, and you lose the bonus. But play solo, and you get the DPS boost to make solo questing/leveling less painful.
    The only way this would work is if this boost also neutered their healing at the same time.
    Otherwise, you'd end up with characters who do decent DPS and are also able to heal through basically everything. It would trivialize most PvE content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Biggest slap in the face. Mages get "<name>, Conjurer of Tirisgarde" while we're surrounded by Archmages and Grand Conjurers. Goddamnit.
    Wasn't that changed to Archmage <name>?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Wasn't that changed to Archmage <name>?
    I've seen that datamine too, but I seriously doubt it. Archmage is already in the game, and the second title that was on that list, Warbringer, is also already ingame and obtainable.. So I think the Ids are just mixing up or something.

IT MIGHT STILL BE - but we have no official answer from Blizzard, and on the alpha you're referred to as Conjurer of Tirisgarde which is some bullshit.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Not class halls Garrisons 2.0. Bringing back the worse part of WOD. Way to go Blizzard. Those who will argue wait till you do them

So why are these halls so damn dark? Is that for the edge factor or something?

I hope to spend as little time as possible in that space goat violet nightmare of a priest order hall. It just feels so wrong for an undead shadow.

Seems like the class hall that still looks like shit is the warrior one. The rest all look great.

I have to say that Mage Order Hall looks really nice. I have to get my mage catch up. Priest order hall is incredibly dull and unpleasant looking, only the shadow "room" seems somewhat appealing, but then again I really don't like draenei architecture and my priestess will feel out of place there.

As for druid class hall- hey Zen'Kiki is there - but who's Personal asistant he is? And I dunno I'd rather if Trolls had their own small enclave for Gonk rather than be among nelves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand this guy does a lot for the game and theorycrafting... and I think hes one of the enhancement shamans out there. But GD these videos are boring. Its nice to know how talents effect your rotation and the different abilities there. But its a VIDEO. If you are simply reading the tooltip and the only thing that is changing is your cursor, tooltip being explained, and the video of yourself in the corner... its hella boring. This would be far more relevant in a blog or a podcast.

The video should show us something VISUALLY and of the 25 min video less than 5 minutes is actually showing us anything to actually SEE.

Deleted
    Class hall over order hall, order hall sounds like a pain :/

Aaaand this front page is missing (as I post) the main news: Aug 30!

Where's the vote for "I don't want garrisons of any form"?

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    The only way this would work is if this boost also neutered their healing at the same time.
    Otherwise, you'd end up with characters who do decent DPS and are also able to heal through basically everything. It would trivialize most PvE content.
    So you mean they could do like most other mmos and have a dps stance? FFXIV has a cleric stance or buff that nerfs healing but boosts damage on all healers, SWTOR has a similar thing for their healers, never healed in wildstar or got past level 20 so no clue there, in ESO you just put on a dps weapon when you don't wanna heal and have to swap back and forth which limits either role.

So I'm sure Blizzard is smart enough to you know...figure that out. They just seem to be slow on most things these days seeing as we lack player or guild housing as well, something that has become a staple in mmos. But you know, 433 days between Hellfire and Legion. For a game we play for. We shouldn't really expect much.

*is salty today because of legion launch date*

Isn't it "Foreword" and not Forward when it comes to literature, a prologue?

Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    How did you feel about Vash'jir?
    Honestly it wasn't bad. The combat. The only thing I didn't like about Vash'jir was the slow travel swimming until you got the sea horse.

I guess my point is that combat is always been in a 3d space technically. IMHO I think the trouble with the 3d combat is the engine or way that Blizzard makes things path. but eh. I know I know I'm not the majority =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    Isn't it "Foreword" and not Forward when it comes to literature, a prologue?
    I made this comment earlier in the thread, and yes, it most certainly is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Honestly it wasn't bad. The combat. The only thing I didn't like about Vash'jir was the slow travel swimming until you got the sea horse.

I guess my point is that combat is always been in a 3d space technically. IMHO I think the trouble with the 3d combat is the engine or way that Blizzard makes things path. but eh. I know I know I'm not the majority =)
    The slow travel swimming that you had for... What, all of about 6 quests? Those are hard times, daddy-o.

Vash'jir gave a lot of people headaches. It didn't affect me that way - but I disliked all the crap (seaweed, etc) everywhere. It was annoying.

Class hall or order hall?

Where is the vote for neither?

Love the look of the druid order hall, could use more Tauren

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    I made this comment earlier in the thread, and yes, it most certainly is.

- - - Updated - - -

The slow travel swimming that you had for... What, all of about 6 quests? Those are hard times, daddy-o.

Vash'jir gave a lot of people headaches. It didn't affect me that way - but I disliked all the crap (seaweed, etc) everywhere. It was annoying.
    Hmm. Don't remember. on how long till the sea horse. I thought it was halfway through the zone. Maybe not. I did kinda like it though. Guess because it was different and the lore was interesting. Maybe I'm just a weirdo.

Deleted
    Eheheh, Jace Darkweaver in DH order hall. It reminds me something. Jace the demon hunter from City of the Bones series.