Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaralah View Post
    i guess in a coordinated game your point might be true for soldier, but you would also need to include junkrat for that role as he also stands with the backline and can respond to an imminent flanking by mccree, this i think is one of the weaknesses of Mccree, unlike other flankers who wants to reach backline he has to do it hard way by mowing through other heroes without being able to bypass them, this takes surprise factor almost out of the equation when dealing with a team with good communication

hanzo or widow should never be caught by mccree in a team q game to be honest, what i described was my own experiences entirely of soloq, widow can make a mistake and still get away with it easier compared to hanzo, they are both hell to deal with especially on maps with too many open spaces like the first half of watchpoint gibraltar for example
    Awesome. Partly just wanting to make sure my logic wasn't 100 % out in left field. Thank you so much for your feedback, and your experience! I definietly agree with the Junkrat, and as I get a few more guides out I will go back and edit in Junkrat.

The question with Junkrat is do you think his lack of accuracy makes him only a Soft Counter to McCree? or do you think lobbing nades + trap is enough to qualify him as a hard counter?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Frozen Death Knight;40266502]It is pretty sad how few Heroes D.va counters, especially hard counters. Also, Winston should be a hard counter to Hanzo. He is the best tank at chasing him and Hanzo's arrows just are not powerful enough to get through Winston's shield, so any good Winston will be chasing those Hanzos and Widowmakers when given the chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Winston. Just jump past the entire enemy frontline and put down a shield. Then the fun begins. You just chase Hanzo and uses your shield to avoid his arrows that can not kill the shield on their own. Even if he runs Winston's leap cooldown is so low that Hanzo will have a really hard time to escape. Not to mention that Winston's ultimate makes sniper aiming next to impossible and you will likely kill any of the squishies in a couple of swings.

- - - Updated - - -

On Winston I feel like a lot of people got this hero wrong in the beta. You are completely right, he is amazing at jumping on snipers and eating them alive (tesla does 54 dps). But i also feel like Winston counters more than people think. Thinks like Bastion as well. Sure if you jump right in front of him in his field of, Winston well get shredded. However if you use the vertical aspects of the Map, winston can flank and jump on top of of Bastion and eat him alive while kiting in circles.

I guess I would also like to add that Winston, when using proper barrier kiting, can deal a lot of damage and survive a lot of damage before he has to jump pack out.
    Last edited by DejaWu; 2016-05-12 at 04:22 PM.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Bump - Launch Day Visibility.

I will not be updating the sheet in the next two or three days, but rather be waiting for more discussion after people have played and after a few pro tournaments have been played. Thank you for all the help and discussions!!