Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    Well, you have also 2 reskins with different descriptions - Cyber Ghost Kerrigan and Cyber Oni Anub'arak. Also there is a question, isn't Caldeum Complex part of mecha/kaijo (Neo-stormwind) world? Both exists on future Earth. Both are related to advanced technologies and corporations. And Anub'arak description: "The Defense mecha Cyb'arak designed by Frozen Throne technologies was acquired as parte of a merger with Jigoku Cybernetics and now patrols the streets, searching for enemies of the corporation."
    Hmm, yeah I was trying to decide if it was - I think you're right, this definitively connects Cyb'arak (Mecha/Kaijo) to the Cyber Oni skins.

What's interesting is that Cyber Oni Zarya mentions Overwatch, so either the Caldeum Complex universe had its own Overwatch equivalent at one point or it's really an alternate future for the Overwatch universe itself.

I'm going to bundle Mecha/Kaijo together with Caldeum - so this universe finally has an official name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Hmm, yeah I was trying to decide if it was - I think you're right, this definitively connects Cyb'arak (Mecha/Kaijo) to the Cyber Oni skins.

What's interesting is that Cyber Oni Zarya mentions Overwatch, so either the Caldeum Complex universe had its own Overwatch equivalent at one point or it's really an alternate future for the Overwatch universe itself.

I'm going to bundle Mecha/Kaijo together with Caldeum - so this universe finally has an official name.
    Present events in OW takes place around ~2080, so even without twisted timeline OW could be shadow of the past.
    Anyway, I think naming that universe Caldeum Complex is mistake. That's event name. We know that action takes place on future Earth, because we have/had OW and Africa belongs to Kaijo (Cyb'arak description). We also know that "some [Kaijo] have been sighted at Neo-Stormwind" so Neo-Stormwind is located somewhere in Europe. And Caldeum Arcopolis is probably located in Japan because - Jigoku (hell in japanese), oni (japanese demon) and overall japanese theme.
    Also year 2103 AD, looks like last one in this timeline:
    - Tristam Labs created Kajios which plagued Africa
    - humanity creates mechs to fight with them
    - "The Kaijo Diablo could not be contained; cities world-wide had been reduced to cinders. Now humanity's survival hangs upon the untested mecha, Tassadar."
    - "Neo Stormwind's latest Angiris-class mecha utilizes a cerebro-mesh modeled after the legendary Mecha Tassadar. Once deployed, the Tyrael unit will dispense justice for the atrocities committed during the great Mecha War."
    - 2103 - rebuilded cities, Frozen Throne technologies merged into Jigoku Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    Present events in OW takes place around ~2080, so even without twisted timeline OW could be shadow of the past.
    Anyway, I think naming that universe Caldeum Complex is mistake. That's event name. We know that action takes place on future Earth, because we have/had OW and Africa belongs to Kaijo (Cyb'arak description). We also know that "some [Kaijo] have been sighted at Neo-Stormwind" so Neo-Stormwind is located somewhere in Europe. And Caldeum Arcopolis is probably located in Japan because - Jigoku (hell in japanese), oni (japanese demon) and overall japanese theme.
    Also year 2103 AD, looks like last one in this timeline:
    - Tristam Labs created Kajios which plagued Africa
    - humanity creates mechs to fight with them
    - "The Kaijo Diablo could not be contained; cities world-wide had been reduced to cinders. Now humanity's survival hangs upon the untested mecha, Tassadar."
    - "Neo Stormwind's latest Angiris-class mecha utilizes a cerebro-mesh modeled after the legendary Mecha Tassadar. Once deployed, the Tyrael unit will dispense justice for the atrocities committed during the great Mecha War."
    - 2103 - rebuilded cities, Frozen Throne technologies merged into Jigoku Corporation
    Since none of the universes have official names AFAIK (apart from the actual ingame ones like Raven Court, Luxoria etc) I've named them all after events when it seemed appropriate. Caldeum Arcopolis could also possibly be a name for it.

Where's the 2103 date? From one of the other bios?

Since none of the universes have official names AFAIK (apart from the actual ingame ones like Raven Court, Luxoria etc) I've named them all after events when it seemed appropriate. Caldeum Arcopolis could also possibly be a name for it.

Nah, it was in event description in blue post.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium

Perhaps just the 'Mecha/Kaijo Universe'? Or even 'Mecha War'.

Added Neo-President Anduin and Footman Varian.

Added:

Mecha Valla
    Mecha Yrel
    Xenotech Malthael

From Xenotech II. Also added announcers to the Battlefields because why not.

Added:

Scrapper Queen Qhira
    Deathranger Nova

Both Warchrome Wastes skins for the Return event.

Added the three new Scarlet Heist skins.

It's been a while - probably missing a bunch. Greed Cho'Gall is a bit irregular - the previous "Altered Fates" skins refer specifically to characters developing differently within their own universe if things had gone differently, but Greed Cho'Gall is clearly a Warcraft/Diablo crossover. Put him under Crossover with a note.

Dark Nexus Alarak [Warcraft Reflection]
    Dark Nexus Fenix [Starcraft Reflection]
    Dark Nexus Tassadar [Starcraft Reflection]

El Bandido Imperius [Nexomania II]
    Mal'gaucho Mal'ganis [Nexomania II]
    Gata de Batalla Li Li [Nexomania II]

Greed Cho'Gall (Warcraft/Diablo) [Altered Fates]

High Priestess Maiev (Altered Fates)

It's been a while - probably missing a bunch.
    Dark Nexus Deathwing

Thunder Goddess Cassia
    Divine Herald Tracer
    Pajama Party Mei

Ta - I had Deathwing, just forgot to add him to the update post. Missed the Mythic Pantheon skins - they're now their own universe (I hope they do more of these, it's a good theme with loads of potential).

Also there's now enough Pajamaland skins to justify a universe of its own - despite Mei having a Pajama skin in Overwatch (a different looking one), it's specifically set in the "Pajamaland" that's also mentioned in the TLV skin bio. Abathur's bio doesn't mention it specifically but I mean come on.

P.S. Back when I originally made the list I left out the old Master Skins because it would be an exhaustive list and most were just cosmetic exaggerations of the base skin. At least a few of them should probably be added now though, since the Master Skin system is defunct and some of them were distinctive enough.

Added the following skins to the "Crossover" category, which I decided to rename "Worlds Collide" - the current "Craft Wars" event introduced that and "Interdimensional Fusion" as the name of the skin bundles. The skins are just regular crossover skins so I figured either would be a decent name for the category, "Worlds Collide" also appeared in the trailer and is a bit catchier so I went with that one.

Necrotopologist Mei (Overwatch/Warcraft) [Craft Wars]
    Emperor of the Dominion Anduin (Warcraft/Starcraft) [Craft Wars]
    King of Blades Arthas (Warcraft/Starcraft) [Craft Wars]
    Mineral Harvester Gazlowe (Warcraft/Starcraft) [Craft Wars]
    Draenei Executor Artanis (Starcraft/Warcraft) [Craft Wars]

Not sure if the "Craft Wars" tag is really necessary, I guess we'll see if Blizzard adds more to it or maybe adds other "Worlds Collide" type events.