Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wow in a nutshell : "omg they put unique mounts in the cash shop, fuck them !" "omg they put unique mounts in pvp, screw you !" "omg they put unique mounts from mythic raiding, fuck you !" "omg they put unique mounts through RNG, fuck you !" "omg they gave us shitty mounts in WoD, fuck you !" "omg they put unique mounts in Legion obtainable without cash shop or raiding or pvp, fuck you !!! it costs so much even tho i was complaining about WoD giving everyone too much gold, fuck you !" "omg they put the same mounts in pvp and pve, no diversity, fuck you !"

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Because some of us boosting people in mythic, people who are willing to pay retarded amounts of gold meaning that if you are not terrible at the game gold is easy to make.

Quote Originally Posted by glorygores View Post
    how the fuck, do you rationally go from the gold cost on a mount to pruning. Like you are literally jumping through hoops to find shit to bitch about.
    I gave examples of things they got away with in wod and are making even worse in legion. Same idea if this kind of thing goes live who knows what's next and made even worse. That's not jumping through anything that's a clear connection.

To put it another way without wow examples.
    Its like when a criminal sees that they can get away with some small crime normally leads to them doing even bigger crimes.

I'm not saying they're criminals just giving an example you can't just sum up as bitching about other things in wow. When the door get opened to something small more and more things get in and we've seen it already happen.
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-05-09 at 07:05 PM.

This might be an issue if the mount was beneficial in any way, but since it's purely cosmetic... oh well.

Deleted
    These are what you call gold sinks. They are actually very good for the economy as they increase the value of the currency because that gold gets out of the economy.

I don't think a new player is supposed to get these in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    This might be an issue if the mount was beneficial in any way, but since it's purely cosmetic... oh well.
    I wonder how this guys complaining around will feel when face the REAL WORLD and realize they can't buy a Porsche without working pretty hard on it.

Deleted
    Watcher has added some additional responses and he is spot on, but of course people will just call him rude and accuse him of "not listening to feedback", mainly because it's not what they want to hear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanjuurou View Post
    This is the perfect goldsink to get huge amounts of gold out of our economy. Combined with the new bmah cap, this is gonna take the WOD inflation a good step back.
    I got around 11 millionen gold, biggest part is from my garrison and 11 alts. I could buy the spider mount, but i wont.
    Thanks for proving yourself that this mount WONT change the economy at ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    I wonder how this guys complaining around will feel when face the REAL WORLD and realize they can't buy a Porsche without working pretty hard on it.

Is May 9th the international day of terribe analogies? Hm Google didn't mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    These are what you call gold sinks. They are actually very good for the economy as they increase the value of the currency because that gold gets out of the economy.

I don't think a new player is supposed to get these in a month.
    Gold Sinks' point is to actually sell and remove currency from the game. That's what makes a good Gold Sink.

A Gold Sink that only a minority is able to purchase - and judging by the comments from the hardcorest from this website "I can, but why bother\I won't" - I'd say it kinda defeats the purpose of Gold Sink.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    You have no idea how many people would buy that mount at specific price points
    How stupid must one be to belive that higher price = more people will buy it?
    All I said was that with a lower price it would be a goldsink cause more people would buy it and YET you still claim its NOT the case.....

People think they have to get EVERYTHING that is in the game. Some things MUST be harder, if not impossible to get from some people. That's how you create something unique. If everyone would get that mount with 100k gold, then what's special with it? An item is special not only for it's apprearence/power, but also for it's uniqueness. If you don't want/can't afford it, then don't. This mount will be for the few. Deal with it.

casuals with multiple alts and optimized garrisons already have that kind of money, if not more

Quote Originally Posted by shadycharacter1 View Post
    casuals with multiple alts and optimized garrisons already have that kind of money, if not more
    Then hardly 'casuals'.

I'll say the same thing I did in the official thread - the mount/items aren't for everyone. If you want a mythic pve mount, you have to work hard and raid to get it. If you want a gladiator mount, you have to work hard and do rated pvp to get. If you want this mount/other items, you have to work hard and farm gold. You aren't entitled to everything in this game. Just because they release a cool, unique mount that you may really really want doesn't mean you should be able to obtain it easily.

BTW. Anyone remembers this? Wealth poll from last year (April, 2015): http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...s-Poll-DLC-486

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Sorry, this is just conspiracy bullshit.
    The poster isn't wrong, Blizzard makes money selling gold, so they have a financial incentive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    BTW. Anyone remembers this? Wealth poll from last year (April, 2015): http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...s-Poll-DLC-486
    Look's like a small percentage of players will be able to buy the mount... and that is perfectly fine and not an issue whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    They're not really selling gold though. They provide a mechanism for players to trade gold.
    No. They are literally selling gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    BTW. Anyone remembers this? Wealth poll from last year (April, 2015)
    and since then you've had over a year of garrisons throwing gold at you, sorry if you didn't play wod because it was bad/boring etc you missed out on millions, you don't get no spider mount i do, suck on it.