Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    No? They could invest in apartments that people can rent, but they won't, because there's not enough profit for them to do that when they have more profitable things to spend it in. They should invest in apartments that people can rent if they want to contribute rather than taking the path that profits themeselves the most. Sweden is made up by like 50-60% who are worker class, those people can't afford buying their own places and so forth without getting in debt for a long time.
    "You are only contributing if you do it the way I think you should do it"

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It makes me wonder what some people consider "rich" to be...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Outrageous purchases...? They have shitloads of money that they don't use, there's no reason to hoard as much money as some people.
    Spoken like a true poor person! Rich people don't "hoard" money; they don't have giant Scrooge McDuck vaults.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    "You are only contributing if you do it the way I think you should do it"
    Doing what gives you the most profit isn't exactly always the same as contributing to society.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Everyone has their own psychological cutoff. I personally consider "rich" to be those who write the rules to this silly little game of economics that everybody else scurries around playing for their amusement. So nobody here is actually rich, or anywhere near it. Because they are still pawns.

Doing what gives you the most profit isn't exactly always the same as contributing to society.
    I'd say it's a damned sight better than bitching that other people don't invest in the fashion that you'd like them to.

Thanks for proving my point.

Deleted
    Anyone that would be subjected to wealth taxes here before they were removed by the right-wing.

Still can't see where you point out why they should sacrifice themselves for the greater good of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Shit..that's right isn't it?
    On the plus side by then something else will have fallen out of favour. Sardines will be expensive, and you'll be eating oysters on toast for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    On the plus side by then something else will have fallen out of favour. Sardines will be expensive, and you'll be eating oysters on toast for lunch.
    I abhor oysters.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Everyone has their own psychological cutoff. I personally consider "rich" to be those who write the rules to this silly little game of economics that everybody else scurries around playing for their amusement. So nobody here is actually rich, or anywhere near it. Because they are still pawns.
    Well, it's mostly because I'm often called rich by onlookers. Some people are very nasty about it as well. However, I don't think that I'm rich, not nearly. :|
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I don't hate rich people, hate is a very strong word. but I do believe their wealth made a lot of lives miserable.

Also Silly Mooneye. Do you seriously think you can solve the deliberate inherent disparity of a system by playing by the rules of that system?

Hating someone because they got something as little as money? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Drazail View Post
    I don't hate rich people, hate is a very strong word. but I do believe their wealth made a lot of lives miserable.
    Whose life do you figure Mark Zuckerberg ruined?

Well, it's mostly because I'm often called rich by onlookers. Some people are very nasty about it as well. However, I don't think that I'm rich, not nearly. :|
    You drive a nicer car, live in a neighborhood full of people of more similar economic status (because otherwise you'll get eaten alive) and that neighborhood is more expensive. you eat nicer food. But you're still a rat in a maze with no exit and some sadistic mother fucker constantly moving the cheese to the opposite end through holes in the ceiling.

Deleted
    Also Silly Mooneye. Do you seriously think you can solve the deliberate inherent disparity of a system by playing by the rules of that system?
    Well, if it was up to me wealth taxes would be reintroduced here at a higher rate than they were in the past.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think there are limits what we can do in dictating morals. So what you are doing is expressing a personal opinion what others who are rich should do. As long as it is just a opinion and not some movement to take away the money the rich have made based on your morality, that is fine. And I want to point out, I do not disagree with your stance on what is wasteful and unmoral. But only in how we execute those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if it was up to me wealth taxes would be reintroduced here at a higher rate than they were in the past.
    You are arguing with people that think trickle down economics is a good idea, they most likely see taxes as theft because that is what they were taught.