Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The warcraft movie has a suprising 8.8 on Imdb

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/

This may raise or fall, but so far, is this the first good Video game movie either? Blizzard setting records once again. Either way.
    What do you think about this?
    An'u belore delen'na

I still cannot wait to see the movie...it makes my heart warm to see an actual movie about a game/story I have spent a lot of time and love on xD
    I would prefer they give it 10 stars though, I am sure it is going to be amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post

This may raise or fall, but so far, is this the first good Video game movie either? Blizzard setting records once again. Either way.
    I don't care, nor aim to care what others think of the movie till I have seen it myself. Already set and prepared to go on the 27th.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Will be seeing it regardless of quality. I obviously hope for something good, but seeing the story is enough for me.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Has ANYONE except potentially paid off reviewers seen the movie yet? Let's not go apeshit over something that nobody in the general public has even seen, ok?

Those ratings are likely given by people who haven't even seen the movie yet. Not to burst your bubble :P. Really hoping it's good though

Seems legit. Especially when one of the two user reviews starts with "Haven't seen it myself yet..." and despite having not seen it he gives it 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Those ratings are likely given by people who haven't even seen the movie yet. Not to burst your bubble :P. Really hoping it's good though
    This too. I want it to be good, but the clips I've seen made me get ready for the worst.

Looking at IMDB ratings before the movie gets released...

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Seems legit. Especially when one of the two user reviews starts with "Haven't seen it myself yet..." and despite having not seen it he gives it 9/10.
    Most likely an MMO-C user. Now that I think about it, most of the ratings might be.

Silent Hill was the first good video game movie.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

the movie isn't even out yet
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Silent Hill was the first good video game movie.
    It was the first non-terrible one. It's far from good. At least it got the atmosphere and the visuals right.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Has ANYONE except potentially paid off reviewers seen the movie yet? Let's not go apeshit over something that nobody in the general public has even seen, ok?
    The movie is running in some countries like Kuwait

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    the movie isn't even out yet
    As I said, it is availlable in some countries already, IMDB doesen't open for voting before the movie actually becomes availlable
    An'u belore delen'na

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    IMDb means absolutely nothing because ANY person can write a review there. That's why I always go for RT. Furthermore, most of the people giving it reviews haven't watched it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to see it may 28th. Not really expecting it to be 9/10 but I think it could be pretty decent.

Maybe 6-7/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    IMDb means absolutely nothing because ANY person can write a review there. That's why I always go for RT. Furthermore, most of the people giving it reviews haven't watched it yet.
    Any person can rate the movie at Rotten tomatoes aswell
    An'u belore delen'na

Any person can rate the movie at Rotten tomatoes aswell
    I am sure that 954 people who voted it 10/10 have seen it.

NO! Everything is shit! SHHHIIIIT!!! It will remain shit until they do what I want! *Insert desire here, flying, Vanilla servers, no pvp, no pve, no lfg/r, etc...*

This review at the top of IMDB's reviews sums it up:

Give it a real chance!!

Author:
    Sven van Es
    19 May 2016
    Haven't seen it myself yet, but got tickets for the opening night!! A real World of Warcraft lore fan, so I know this movie is going to be amazing. I just wanted to put something out there....

Don't down vote the movie if you haven't seen the movie yet, I already have seen people giving it 1/10. I don't know why people do this but please give the movie a try first! Even for players that don't play World of Warcraft, the lore of this world can be as amazing as the lore of Lord of the Rings!!

Enjoy your evening! And I hope that people will use their free game time online to join us in our epic adventure in World of Warcraft!

Doesn't say much for IMDB's credibility, lol. 9 / 10 on a movie not seen yet. Thanks for the good laugh, OP =D