Deleted

[WA] Demon Soul / Consume Soul Tracking

Hey, ive been trying to mess around with weakauras to have icon with %s to show how many souls i have around but have yet managed to make weakaura for it.

Ive been trying to find the weakaura someone made for healing monk which tracked the orbs made passively to see if that can be turned into demon hunter soul tracker, if anyone has idea how to make this work, help would be appreceated

Edit 1: Gift of the Serpent WA ive been trying to make work for demon hunter - http://pastebin.com/a9bhyPvE

Edit 2: I managed to make Icon that goes up when i Chaos Strike - BUT i need to find the proc id for the Lesser Soul Fragment spawn chance (from talent Demon Appetite: http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=2064...etite#comments = - also for unit dying that spawn Consume Soul from Passive skill "Shattered Souls": http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=178940/shattered-souls

Edit 3: Current situation for WA: http://pastebin.com/6gRLquRZ

Edit 4: I got Demonic Appetite working and it now counts up on souls around when the talent spawns soul

TLDR;

Spawning - Demonic Appetite ( TALENT ) - Works
    Spawning - Shattered Souls ( Passive ) - Not working

Consuming - Demonic Appetite ( TALENT ) - Works
    Consuming - Shattered Souls ( Passive ) - Works

Updated WA - http://pastebin.com/1g6Hbtty
    Last edited by mmoc5cf03e3936; 2016-05-22 at 12:36 PM.

Like this? it just tracks the soul fragment buff.

Code:
    d8I3baGEsq7sszBcA2O62ISts1EHDl0(Pc)KeAysXVv0qrrAWKudxs6ys15iflKkYsrr1YvYdjbEQQLPWZP0urAYuPPtCrssptGRlXgLsBwP2ovuNMIlJyAuvpgfghv5ZO0Hf14rrCssIBjjUgP05Lu9xsKVrI61OOm6GIBGEpiC0BWT4JA9An1gH4jCxCxqX3ZOCJcjqpqloFMDbf31S3ggfUuhu8uHlgqHabFn5eqXtfUyafce8vMbbu8uHlgqHabxYCsuafpv4IbuiqW3zgIzgbfpv4IbuiqGGxxX92se0QnuJgpLhAvoiqRxJxd2v8dXxewZmsRxLGBymJ4gx8plChQBxz2ejkwCzzyzjlqXTvjCUkUqF0eOXRJxSeLI5eboHxSeLSvjCUkUWj8yorW)SWDOUDLztKOyXJ5eXck074Fw4ou3UYSjsuSqGGZef3BlrqBLWr4WRRXZF4p89cgyxX3hpws0LHLLSSqVJBLmdMzz60efCfOQovvMdbpdk(NfUd1TRmBIefl07bHJEdeCNHE3F0Haaa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordez View Post
    Like this? it just tracks the soul fragment buff.

Code:
    d8I3baGEsq7sszBcA2O62ISts1EHDl0(Pc)KeAysXVv0qrrAWKudxs6ys15iflKkYsrr1YvYdjbEQQLPWZP0urAYuPPtCrssptGRlXgLsBwP2ovuNMIlJyAuvpgfghv5ZO0Hf14rrCssIBjjUgP05Lu9xsKVrI61OOm6GIBGEpiC0BWT4JA9An1gH4jCxCxqX3ZOCJcjqpqloFMDbf31S3ggfUuhu8uHlgqHabFn5eqXtfUyafce8vMbbu8uHlgqHabxYCsuafpv4IbuiqW3zgIzgbfpv4IbuiqGGxxX92se0QnuJgpLhAvoiqRxJxd2v8dXxewZmsRxLGBymJ4gx8plChQBxz2ejkwCzzyzjlqXTvjCUkUqF0eOXRJxSeLI5eboHxSeLSvjCUkUWj8yorW)SWDOUDLztKOyXJ5eXck074Fw4ou3UYSjsuSqGGZef3BlrqBLWr4WRRXZF4p89cgyxX3hpws0LHLLSSqVJBLmdMzz60efCfOQovvMdbpdk(NfUd1TRmBIefl07bHJEdeCNHE3F0Haaa
    Nope, im trying to make icon display that shows how many souls i have around the battlefield - that updates the number of souls based on how many ive spawned thru talents or passive, and how many ive consumed to heal/get the dmg buff

Oh right, you meant for Havoc, Vengeance just has a buff that shows it.
    Or do you want it to track total amount you've spawned/consumed?
    Last edited by Cordez; 2016-05-22 at 02:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordez View Post
    Oh right, you meant for Havoc, Vengeance just has a buff that shows it.
    Or do you want it to track total amount you've spawned/consumed?
    For havoc, # of souls spawned, that decreases when you consume souls, ideally will have it reset to 0 30sec after spawning soul during combat, or 15sec when combat ends

Aye, can't help much sorry. Ideally they should give the buff to Havoc as well, that would make it easy.

for monks you got a buff that would tell you how many healing spheres were out, is this the same for DH?
    Science the shit out of it!

Deleted
    no, ive been trying to write custom code for unfiltered events to track procs and soul consuming, its all working, im stuck at soul spawn when you get killing blow, also for decreasing the tracker when soul despawns when you dont pick it up, souls last for 30sec

Deleted
    still in need of working soul spawn from killing blows, if someone has any idea how that works help is appreceated

number dosent change from 0 when i run this

Uh... I don't know how you have this working as there's no event that actually gets written to the combat log when a soul spawns?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Uh... I don't know how you have this working as there's no event that actually gets written to the combat log when a soul spawns?
    This thread is from May 2016 and so pre-release. As I understand it, it was possible in beta and then a slight rework to the talent broke it.

/end thread

This is not possible. there is no buff and no way to be able to track those. simply impossible.

Locking this, its an old thread.