Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Simcaz View Post
    as I mentioned in the 25man thread of this achievement, simply let the boss enrage and she will 1shot all the dwarves
    I dunno why more people aren't using this strategy as it's impossible to fail unless you die
    Because you have to damage them before she kills them, otherwise it doesn't count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I one shot the Dark Rune Guardians, and you have to damage them before they get hit with flame breath.

Also, you only have a small amount of time after damaging them to have them get hit with flame breath, otherwise it doesn't count.

I tried going in without any gear, but I take too much damage.

Can't they fucking remove this achievement from the meta already? It's impossible. Especially on 10 man.
    They do need to be killed by the breath; they need to die DURING breath..
    Just make sure they are stacked, and AoE them during the breath and profit..

Works on both 10 and 25..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Because you have to damage them before she kills them, otherwise it doesn't count.
    I misunderstood this part at first, and got very frustrated. I thought it meant I had to damage them before she breathed on them, and even with no weapon equipped I was one-shotting them. Fortunately I found out you can one-shot them as she is breathing on them and consistently get credit.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    You might try it on a mage and use arcane explosion, partially geared. What also helps is getting some of the green gear in Pandaria of quests perhaps. If I mess up I usually just jump of the cliff before I kill the boss and that way I can keep trying.

when the dwarves get hit by the breath, they get a debuff that lasts 1-2 seconds. If they die with that debuff up, you get credit for the achievement.

If you one shot them it should be pretty easy; just round them up, wait for her to breathe, then kill a few right after.

you can also wait for her to enrage, at which point iirc her breath will one shot the dwarves, but that isn't really necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Nah, that award goes to "Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls" for the Glory of the Cataclysm Hero
    Clearly you've never done Only the Penitent... for Glory of the Firelands Raider.

You could try various grenades MoP-WoD, surely theres one that can bring them down to a reasonable hp, tho you can only use it once per combat i think but you can bunch them all up throughout the fight till you have enough of them for achi and somemore
    Be passionate about the craft, achievements, events and community.
    But do not worship the machine, pedestal nor system.
    You cannot afford to be blind, for yourself and others.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Clearly you've never done Only the Penitent... for Glory of the Firelands Raider.
    Really don't see what's so hard on that achievement. If everyone knows what to do it's easy.

Really don't see what's so hard on that achievement. If everyone knows what to do it's easy.
    That time we wouldn't be able to reset the instance inside if someone fucked it up. Waiting a week is a pain in the ass unless multiple alts, But now right we can easily reset it without having to wait for a week. Took blizzard a while to think of that..

Iron dwarf wasn't hard if you could gone naked/punch them to 10% hp each along with hunter/pet spirit bond talent and feign death if enraged.
    Last edited by Thirstblood; 2016-06-03 at 08:58 PM.