Sensationalist idiots trying to get more views on their youtube channels are still bitching about reaper, when he needs a mobility buff and head hitbox adjust to be viable still.

I haven't been killed by a reaper yet, if my team is having trouble with one I just play Widow, Hanzo or Ashe and he can barely leave spawn.

Anything that can outrange him soft counters him, anything with a knockback or cc ability hard counters him.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-01-27 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    Sensationalist idiots trying to get more views on their youtube channels are still bitching about reaper, when he needs a mobility buff and head hitbox adjust to be viable still.

I haven't been killed by a reaper yet, if my team is having trouble with one I just play Widow, Hanzo or Ashe and he can barely leave spawn.

Anything that can outrange him soft counters him, anything with a knockback or cc ability hard counters him.
    Tell that to his 63% Masters win rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Tell that to his 63% Masters win rates.
    It is just a pharah situation.

The lower you are the better she is.

Which is a shame because she is my favorite hero.
    ---
    I have games on my alts where I get 3-5ks and my team somehow manages to lose to the remaining low HP enemies while I get a health pack.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-01-28 at 09:03 AM.

Finally dragged my sorry arse out of silver into gold! #feelsgood.

Might have had just a lucky streak, but feels like I haven't had too many morons recently.

It is just a pharah situation.

The lower you are the better she is.

Which is a shame because she is my favorite hero.
    ---
    I have games on my alts where I get 3-5ks and my team somehow manages to lose to the remaining low HP enemies while I get a health pack.
    Pharah is pretty shit at low levels now since her rework, the global hitscan range buff, and now Ashe.

Over 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Pharah is pretty shit at low levels now since her rework, the global hitscan range buff, and now Ashe.
    Even playing at masters, I hate her. I hate how I can hear the sound of tracers footsteps across half the map but the pharah coming from above with a god damned jetpack to ulti you makes less noise than tracers footsteps.

As a casual player that has played since launch, I can honestly say the game has gone to crap pretty much. There are way too many heroes with cc that are always played in competitive. It's boring as hell playing competitive. And arcade is getting worse by the week. All the high ranking try-hards hang out in arcade, making it not fun for casual players. Also, the number of hackers in arcade is ridiculous, and blizzard does not care about it at all. They only seem to care about competitive(mostly).
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

When I get through a match they go well. But for whatever reason, I get my capture software caused my game to crash. I have no capture software. OW crashed my graphics driver please update. I'm on the most recent driver. Even rolled back to multiple different ones, and still crashes about every third game.

Wife and I just started playing again. Been pretty fun. New heroes seem pretty decent, Ashe is fun.

Teams have been pretty meh, but then again we're coming back from a long absence, so it's not like we're awesome, either. So eh.

Weirdly I have found my games playing as support going suprisingly well lately... well, if people kill the Reaper that is.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

I think that a lot of teams don't have the braincells to play without a reinhardt.

I was in a low masters game, playing hammond the genji and i dive, kill four, the rest of the team is just kind of sitting in choke still doing nothing, acting confused, then we have to retreat from the remaining two and their team gets back and we lose the fight.

I think that a lot of teams don't have the braincells to play without a reinhardt.

I was in a low masters game, playing hammond the genji and i dive, kill four, the rest of the team is just kind of sitting in choke still doing nothing, acting confused, then we have to retreat from the remaining two and their team gets back and we lose the fight.
    I've only been playing again for a couple days and yeah...I had forgotten that getting people to coordinate for a push is probably the hardest part of pugging.

Surely I'm guilty of not pushing when the time is ripe, too. Still, it's frustrating when you wait for everyone, get ults up, get a pick or two, and then tell your team, "They're down two, lets go!!" and move in, only to die a horrible death and realize that the rest of your team is still hiding around the corner taking potshots at the point.

I was just silenced on an alt for abusive chat and I literally never talk on that except maybe to say gg. XD

Nice automated system.

I've been countering Reaper with Brigitte, but if these mouthbreathing morons who hate her keep at it, she won't be able to.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I've been countering Reaper with Brigitte, but if these mouthbreathing morons who hate her keep at it, she won't be able to.
    A good reaper beats brig now, Lucio is better.

I'm not dueling Reapers, I'm keeping an eye on the flanks and interrupting him if he tries to do his ult.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I'm not dueling Reapers, I'm keeping an eye on the flanks and interrupting him if he tries to do his ult.
    Legit strat, I've been playing a lot of Ana and Hog to counter Reaper, hadn't really considered Brig since the nerfs to armour and rally. Although anytime there's a competent Hanzo/Widow on my team I don't really have to both with him, that head hitbox is so big.

Been playing arcade & QP alot lately. Its nice. Play and try out different heroes and playstyles without the stress of comp.

When I play comp, its mostly Rein or a healer I play. Not that I always want to, but I end up doing it anyway.

The most amazing thing about this game is playing Roadhog on that Italian map while on defense. That first part with the bridge.. I have hooked SO many off its silly. I have ruined whole games for the attacking team just because they cant handle me standing on the side hooking them off lol. When all they really need to do is go the other way around or repick heroes. Oh gold league never change

I hate rein players so much it is unreal.

Press W, dont Shift into the enemy team, dont shift your shatter.

How hard is that.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-02-03 at 08:29 AM.

I just hate Reinhardt.