Deleted
    3 games in row people instantly say gg russian on team and didnt even try to win!! reported them but this system suck for reporting!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Been away for a few days and came back with freshers flu, bloody students. I've never seen D.Va used in DM, so figured I'd see if I could see why, won the first and second and third in the next two. Really don't get it now, Kings Row was the only place I felt she was bad but still got top 4.
    The disadvantage to D.va (and Winston too, IMO) is that their damage per-shot is low. So it's "easy" for other players to pick off your target; you burn them down, and then McCree headshots them and runs away and gets the kill credit.

The converse is that you can keep that damage up constantly, so any near-kills are easy cleanup for you to get the credit. It's not that they're "bad", at all, but when I run Winston, I'm either blitzing squishies I see alone, or (more often) I'm slamming down onto a duel between two others and wrapping up the kill credits from both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do see Winston get used quite a lot actually, usually I guess chasing all the Genjis. Have similar issues on Sombra with kills getting stolen, but she is well equipped with her passive to steal a lot herself, just got a first place with her too.

Game's trying to update on EU, but it fails. Am I the only one?

I don't know, I had no problems except the usual "slow download on patchday" -thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Installed fine for me. Did some Junkertown with friends, played 3 won 3. New D.Va, I don't know if I'll get used to her rockets, they're clunky as hell.

Also, don't play competitive with a fever. Just had probably one of the closest matches I've ever played, and now I'm shaking and feel sick. Horizon, 4 rounds as ever; our round 1 wasn't great but had 2 minutes for the second run; they had 4 minutes for their second run. Somehow won in OT with a Sextuple kill from a Pharah ult, may have had some help. Intense. Need a lie down.

http://plays.tv/video/59c17a10158698...-sextuple-kill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Do see Winston get used quite a lot actually, usually I guess chasing all the Genjis. Have similar issues on Sombra with kills getting stolen, but she is well equipped with her passive to steal a lot herself, just got a first place with her too.
    Yeah, Winston's my go-to "screw all you Genji/Tracer/Hanzo wads" hero for FFA.

Though if I'm not being terribly serious, I'll play pretty much anything else. A surprising amount of Bastion. If it's Chateau Guillard, then I have to play something messed up and screw around, and getting myself settled on a bounce pad with no horizontal drift as Bastion amuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

Though if I'm not being terribly serious, I'll play pretty much anything else. A surprising amount of Bastion. If it's Chateau Guillard, then I have to play something messed up and screw around, and getting myself settled on a bounce pad with no horizontal drift as Bastion amuses me.
    I had a death match Hollywood game where there were two mercys and 2 tracers so I went Winston and I have to say that mercy being electrocuted is the absolute worst sound effect in the game. Sounds like she has the worlds worst case of crabs and can't stop angrily itching.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I dont like FFA so i only go in there for the free box now that they fixed the thing with only first place getting it. Ive found Winston is the best hero for me to get in and killsteal/cleanup with and then be able to get out safely. I dont play for the win but im pretty much guaranteed a spot to earn the box.

Seems like there's is actually such a thing as a Blizz post on the Overwatch forums people can reply negatively to.Idk what Jeff was trying to accomplish here, the entire post seems like it would be aiming for sarcastic, but we know he's not.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...9196323#post-5

Basically writes an entire paragraph detailing the executive club pro players get with the dev's at Blizz to voice their feedback, then says every voice matters.

Just played comp for the first time since i ended my placements and said i was done.....
    4 games. 3 with 1 tank and 1 healer on my team and we get destroyed. Other game we had 3 tanks 1 healer and 2 defense heroes, couldnt kill anything on the enemy team.

I get stuck playing healer every game which i dont really enjoy and everyone else goes about trying to find ways to fuck everything up. Comp is still cancer and ill be retreating back to the arcade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Junkertown is Torb heaven. So many places to drop that turret. Makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Seems like there's is actually such a thing as a Blizz post on the Overwatch forums people can reply negatively to.Idk what Jeff was trying to accomplish here, the entire post seems like it would be aiming for sarcastic, but we know he's not.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...9196323#post-5

Basically writes an entire paragraph detailing the executive club pro players get with the dev's at Blizz to voice their feedback, then says every voice matters.
    I'm not sure what you're thinking honestly, it seems quite clear and cut. There's really no reason to be negative about that.

All opinions matter, and pros have a quicker way to voice their opinions since they're more experienced than most players so they'd be better to judge balancing (AKA- You're not gonna see complaints of "Roadhog kills me a lot, nerf himmmmm!!").

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm not sure what you're thinking honestly, it seems quite clear and cut. There's really no reason to be negative about that.

All opinions matter, and pros have a quicker way to voice their opinions since they're more experienced than most players so they'd be better to judge balancing (AKA- You're not gonna see complaints of "Roadhog kills me a lot, nerf himmmmm!!").
    Oh I agree the pros should have their input valued more than the average forum poster. But if you want to come at the thread with a 'every opinion matters' angle, you probably shouldn't state all the special treatment one group of people gets over another. Post something like the recent Roadhog changes were a result of forum feedback, which made them see that Roadhog was poorly designed and unfun to play against. Not unbalanced though, since the pros weren't really complaining about him.

Also, I'm seeing possible trigger feedbacks to a similarly named "all X matters" groups who take issue with people inferring all are equal just some are more equal than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Actually those are exactly the sorts of complaints you see, they just repeat what they say on streams. They have huge influence and it’s exactly where “not fun to play against” became validated. Tanks and Support by definition are supposed to be oppressive and unfun to play against, its their job to make DPS life hard and undo their work.

Further it’s where “Tracer is the epitome of balance” originated from, yet at the same time being one of the strongest DPS since launch and being a go to even throughout 3 Tank; and being many a professional gamers main.

They shape what suits them. They’re humans with a strong vested interest. Their income. They’re the last people who should be given a lobbying hotline.

I really don’t know what the hell he was thinking with that post, or what he’s thinking getting so chummy with people on higher salaries who obviously just want to exploit him.

- - - Updated - - -

Played a few more hours now, seems like Mercy is grossly overtuned while D.Va is entirely the other way, she’s pathetic to fight against and feels really squishy to play.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-09-20 at 07:49 AM.

Winston is definitely my favorite for deathmatch, for some reason everyone thinks playing Hanzo is a good idea there so I just leap around and collect free kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Winston is definitely my favorite for deathmatch, for some reason everyone thinks playing Hanzo is a good idea there so I just leap around and collect free kills.
    Pharah is particularly good when everyone goes hanzo as you can just fly around and kill them before they kill you. Will need to try out Winston everyone on here is saying how good he is but never tried him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played about 10 Junkertown maps over the last 2 days, only lost once...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Not really enjoying the Mercy changes. On one hand, I think it's great the mass Rez thing is gone and eliminated the "hide during a push" issue. I don't even mind the 1 Rez every 30 seconds. On the other, I hate how they made it so you have to be right on top of the corpse now and the immunity is gone. The immunity isn't too much of an issue, but when you're trying to get up a tank that the enemy is clustered around you're pretty much dead going in.
    Her new Ult is fun, but the damage reduction it provides is borderline useless as she's so easy to track in the air and doesn't really move that fast while flying. Most teams I used it against I was still forced to stick near the tanks for a shield because anytime I went above it I was just a giant target for McCree, 76, DVa, and even Winston. WInston wasn't much of a problem, but again, she's just slow enough that he can jump and burn a lot of health off you.
    This is mainly 1st impressions as I've only just started getting used to it, but 1st impressions are the most important and it doesn't feel that good. I'd much rather play one of the other healers now without the Rez since I can keep my distance more and not have to be in direct line of fire anytime I want to do something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, not seen a D.Va all evening, which is weird. Her changes don't seem either popular or particularly good. Mercy though is crazy good, not had a chance to actually try playing her, just immediate instalocks all the time.

Had a kick ass game as Widow in comp earlier, QP was getting tedious and toxic for messing with D.Va, so figured I'd give it a go; 24 Critical Scoped shots and 5 votes on my card! Really happy with that, and the 34SR I got from it.

Less happy with Tracer, playing while ill, she's absolutely exhausting. She needs actual counters that aren't burst that kills everyone 100x more easily. 300EHP, that much mobility, and the capacity to one clip you, it's too much.

Did this too. http://plays.tv/video/59c2bd37103a3e...idowmaker-potg
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-09-20 at 07:14 PM.