Potg highlights recorded?

The other day I noticed that you could watch your last 4 play of the game that you made and now I can't find it. Where is it in the game for PC?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The other day I noticed that you could watch your last 4 play of the game that you made and now I can't find it. Where is it in the game for PC?
    They disappear once you log out. It's an extra option called "Highlights" above the "Play" option. It contains last decent plays, they can be POTGs or not.
    When I know I made some wicked plays I fire up FRAPS and record them before I log out.
    Yea, kind of lame, hopefully they'll give us the choice to.. save/export the highlights.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why they don't save. The next few games you play replaces the ones you had before.

That's a shame because I remembered it after logging out and wanted to show a friend my potg where I as junkrat saw a Mei coming on the cliff side of Hamamura and hid behind a door, placed sticky bomb on ground and when Mei showed up to freeze me I sent her off the cliff and did Junkrats laughing emote as she flew upwards. When it showed up in potg everyone on both teams was spamming lol in general chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Avellon View Post
    They disappear once you log out. It's an extra option called "Highlights" above the "Play" option. It contains last decent plays, they can be POTGs or not.
    When I know I made some wicked plays I fire up FRAPS and record them before I log out.
    Yea, kind of lame, hopefully they'll give us the choice to.. save/export the highlights.
    Also to add to this, it will tell you whether it's just a highlight or a play of the game right at the start of playing the clip.