Do you think Overwatch will get content?

I mean it obviously will, but will it be in a, well, timely manner? It's Blizzard we're talking about here, so.

I dunno, I know different teams and all but if Overwatch starts hogging all the content should WoW players be pissed? Different teams but those people could also be working on WoW - even though throwing people at it =/= faster content - but it still has to count for something, right?

What? The teams don't work on multiple games, it's not going to take anything away from WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    What? The teams don't work on multiple games, it's not going to take anything away from WoW.
    Nah man I mean it like: They spend money on content, as in they hire artists, animators, coders and all that such to work, and make stuff for the game. What I'm saying is that if Overwatch tanked tomorrow, where would all those people go again? Their other games and WoW.

Yeah it's a stupid thought but I dunno...sure, we pay for server access but the idea that my WoW sub is paying for all this garbage while I have no content, it's a little irritiating.