Deleted

Nocturne/Master Yi in WoW?

Hi!

I main Nocturne and Master Yi in LoL. I build them a semi tanky with lifesteal so I become hard to kill yet still deal great damage. I like champs that deal sustained damage and become hard to kill thanks to lifesteal, a good dueler in general. I hate being very squishy, I also hate doing no damage. Now my question: which class and spec in WoW/Legion would fit this playstyle the most? I've done some research myself and I think Fury Warrior would be the way to go. Is Fury Warrior the best fit for me or is there another class that would better fit my playstyle in your opinion?

Thanks!

Deleted
    Ok so you want a bursty assassin type that's hard to kill, unless locked down, and jumps on people without them knowing you were there beforehand, and then can't be outrun if they try to actually escape?

Rogue.

For the being able to duel almost anything, and not being too squishy, I'm not too sure about the Legion specs yet because I've done nothing by way of research, but it's possible that Outlaw could be good for you.

Anyone who knows more about the Legion spec changes feel free to correct me, however I would maintain Rogue is a good choice. Though to be fair my main class is Rogue so I might be biased. Quite a bit. I love Rogue.

You might like the Death Knight too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rogue, or Feral Druid.

A Fury Warrior is squishier than a Rogue in practice, due to their Enrage effects and general kit. Rogues have better survivability, are faster, are burstier, and have better PvP sustained damage.

In general, Fury warrior is shit for PvP and always has been (except Vanilla, if you had top tier raid gear, which was like 5 people in all of WoW).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Rogue, or Feral Druid.

A Fury Warrior is squishier than a Rogue in practice, due to their Enrage effects and general kit. Rogues have better survivability, are faster, are burstier, and have better PvP sustained damage.

In general, Fury warrior is shit for PvP and always has been (except Vanilla, if you had top tier raid gear, which was like 5 people in all of WoW).
    Sounds about right

Deleted
    Subtlety Rogue heals 3% health every second when in shadow dance (they are always in shadow dance)
    WW Monk, Touch of Karma heals you the amount of damage someone deals to you (it can heal you half your hp if someone is stupid enough to keep hitting you)
    Plus they have 2 charges of 15% HP healing. Even better if you are a Draenei with Gift of the Naaru (+20%)
    Deathknight I have no idea but i think they have one spec where they heal a lot and are tanky.