Deleted

Worth getting PvP gear now?

Is it a waste of time to focus on PvP gear from this point on? I know PvP gear won't really be a thing anymore in Legion because of the changes to PvP, but will this change go into effect when the pre-patch hits? What will happen to current PvP gear when the pre-patch hits? Will it still scale ilvl up?

If you pvp you should probably get pvp gear, if you don't have a full set i'd assume you have a large conq cap that isn't that hard to grind out anymore.

Deleted
    I'm feeling very defeatist about PVP as I left a month or two into HFC and came back a few weeks ago, I really can't be bothered to get slaughtered by people with more gear than me for hours trying to grind out the honor for a few bits

That's only my feelings though, I'm waiting for Legion but you can do as you wish

Deleted
    Yeah, that's why I'm asking. The pre-patch will probably be in little over a month, and if the drastic changes to PvP go in effect at that point, grinding out PvP gear now is a waste of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung Frosty View Post
    I'm feeling very defeatist about PVP as I left a month or two into HFC and came back a few weeks ago, I really can't be bothered to get slaughtered by people with more gear than me for hours trying to grind out the honor for a few bits

That's only my feelings though, I'm waiting for Legion but you can do as you wish
    Going into PvP content with starting gear (ilvl 660 or so?) is such a pain. You're better of finding a strong guildie/friend who can boost you through arena's.

Yes, enjoy the last ok moment of pvp until the dreaded Legion arrives
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

as a person who only PvPs in wow, i would strongly advise you to get gear, if u do a really hard grind u can get full conquest in 2 days, if u take it slowly u get full gear in 1 week max, then u can enjoy pvp and wpvp till xpac. ull have another 3 month before Legion, so might as well have fun in pvp.

You start with ilvl 700 pvp gear. Its a hassle but honestly faster gearing than the alternatives. It takes 1 week to get full 710. If you are a fresh toon, I'd suggest it strongly. But if you don't like pvp or if you like gearing through methods that feel more fulfilling, you do you.

if you are on a fresh one hundred pvp gear is the best way to get gear fast as its better than anything you are going to get from LFR