A question about the book Warcraft chronicles

So as someone who only knows bits about Warcraft lore I had a couple questions.

Would I miss out on anything if I decided to just get the Warcraft Chronicles 1 (and if any others come out) and only read those?

Does the chronicles book fill you in enough on the lore.

Will there be more chronicles books?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

There's going to be 3 volumes, so 2 more. You could just stick to Chronicles as it does go over pretty much everything but in minor details, so you would have to read the other books if you wanted to know that particular chapter from Chronicles more in-depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    There's going to be 3 volumes, so 2 more. You could just stick to Chronicles as it does go over pretty much everything but in minor details, so you would have to read the other books if you wanted to know that particular chapter from Chronicles more in-depth.
    That's good to know, I originally wanted to dive into the lore when cata was releasing but the story of that expansion turned me off lol.

Since Chronicles is only like $25 I figured I would start reading. Any word on what they will do after the 3 books are out?

Love WoW and the only lore I know is from the game and bits I have learned over the years lol.

(Never played the RTS but really want to).

Edit: Haven't seen the movie yet but oddy enough it makes me want to know more lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That's good to know, I originally wanted to dive into the lore when cata was releasing but the story of that expansion turned me off lol.

Since Chronicles is only like $25 I figured I would start reading. Any word on what they will do after the 3 books are out?
    Probably go back to the way they used to do the books and release them every few months one by one, I can't see them doing another Chronicle type of thing any time soon. Nothing official was said about it though, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Probably go back to the way they used to do the books and release them every few months one by one, I can't see them doing another Chronicle type of thing any time soon. Nothing official was said about it though, no.
    K that's fine was just wondering.

Did they do the Chronicles so like people could catch up on all the lore since there is so many books and what not?

A lot of the old lore has been retconned anyway...so Chronicles might be the least confusing way to get caught up on all the canon. After that, you can look into the stuff that interests you the most in greater detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    A lot of the old lore has been retconned anyway...so Chronicles might be the least confusing way to get caught up on all the canon. After that, you can look into the stuff that interests you the most in greater detail.
    Cool beans and ya I have heard alot of the old lore was retconned, Kinda why I figured Chronicles was the best way to do it.

Also I heard Jaina is a dreadlord....I kid I kid