7+ Year Old Account

So i just found the warcraft movie online

As the title says, I just found a pretty decent version of the warcraft movie online. This is why you cant premiere a movie in china. Ill still go see it , but this is ridiculous

Pretty much every movie still in theatres is available for download.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ya, X-Men Apocalypse, Civil War and BvS leaked thanks to the Chinese. And the quality isn`t bad either, it`s that green colour filter that is annoying but otherwise it`s a pretty decent rip.

Based China, they`re the new Russian pirates - I remember seeing RoTK on DVD (perfect quality, ripped straight from the cinema files) three days before it premiered anywhere in the world. with all the Russian dubbing and so on, top kek.

Welcome to the internet m8. New release movies have been pirated for a very long time. I will go watch it in the cinema.

I saw it too online, moments ago. Good quality as well. In any case, go support the movie, it deserves it! Once it launches here in Japan I will go see it in theaters once more. The more money this movie makes, the higher the chance of a sequel and that is something we all want.