Poll: Which idea do you like?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Stormkeeper ideas!

I feel they have settled for the most boring possible implementation of the Elemental shaman artifact weapon. I would like to see what other people think and share their ideas. Mine are:

1- For 8 seconds, all your spells will also fire a Chain Lightning at your target.
    2- Unleash the storm within your Fist of Ra'Den, firing 3 Lightning Bolts and 3 Chain Lightnings at your target. (1.5 sec cast)
    3- After 3 seconds, lightning will strike your target dealing (1000% Spell power) Nature damage and an additional (1000% Spell power) damage divided amongst all enemies within 8 yards of your target.
    4- Fire a massive Chain Lightning after 8 seconds. The damage is increased by 1% for every point of Maelstrom you generate within the 8 seconds.
    5- Release 9 Chain Lightnings over 3 seconds. (channelled)
    6- Release the stored energy to deal (1000% Spell power) Nature spell damage over 10 seconds to 3 enemies within 40 yards. Damage increased by 25% for every cast of Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning.
    7- Summon lightning storms that deal (200% Spell power) Nature damage every 3 seconds to 3 enemies within 40 yards for 9 seconds. 3 Charges.
    8- Summon 3 Storm Elementals that wreck havoc upon your enemies and stun them.
    Last edited by whyabadi; 2016-06-11 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Spelling

Your suggestions seem a tad op to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTreeman View Post
    Your suggestions seem a tad op to me.
    Tuning. <3
    Edit: And check Dimensional Rift!
    Last edited by whyabadi; 2016-06-11 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    Elemental is plagued by the current wow class designers. Unless something dramatically changes, I see no hope for this spec.

7+ Year Old Account
    I voted 8. I've always felt like Elemental, as masters of the elements, should be a hybrid pet class type kinda like the frost mage with the ice elemental. So more elemental pets the better for me. Although I will say that stunning them as well might be op. I'd say make em work like the spirit wolves for enh. Interesting options though for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely number 1.
    Chain Lightning is one of the most iconic spells in WoW history.

Just imitate the Thrall duel cinematic? Summon a giant hand of iron to crush your target.