10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Obviously doesn't change the fact that it still is terrorism.

This is flat-out horrible.
    It does with public opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Except, you know, I've pointed out multiple times when people were trying to say the media wouldn't cite it as an act of terrorism that the FBI had already said they're investigating it as an act of terrorism. Way to pay attention to what people actually say, bud. And no, the FBI officer in charge absolutely did not say in Fox News the name of the shooter before he did so in the official press release ~30 minutes ago.
    LOL! Your mental gymnastics are not fooling anyone. what a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Just disgusting. And that is a real act of terror. A signle guy kills more than 50. He didn't set out to cause a media sensation or scare people, he just wanted to kill as many gay people as possible.
    Was he specifically targeting gays, or was that nightclub just a coincidence? Pardon my ignorance on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Oh Baloney! I don't know what your problem is, but the FBI agent on the case and 2 congressmen confirmed the shooters identity, and were interviewed on Fox News Long BEFORE the police chief's so-called "official" press release.

The FBI agent and Congressmen are as official as it gets!

Which is also thereason I knew, and posted the shooter's name first -- because I am watching it on Fox News.

Obviously, you just don't want to admit your left wing sources are intentionally trying to downplay the fact this was an act of terrorism, and apparently, so are you.
    Claiming that you must be right "because I saw it on Fox News" doesn't exactly strengthen your case, now does it? If they told me it was daytime I would check outside my windows. Twice.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Pointing out what I've actually said is mental gymnastics?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

What part you don't understand ? Fox News said it was maybe an islamist terrorist, every other site used the slightly different but with the same meaning ''possible islamist connection checked''

Before the press conference, Fox News was N-O-T saying it was Omar Mir Seddique Mateen

This thread.

You wrong!
    No U!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Pointing out what I've actually said is mental gymnastics?
    Just ignore the nonsense.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Conservatives when a mass shooting occurs with a white male perpetrator: "Guys, the bodies haven't even been counted, why are you talking about gun control. Stop dancing on the graves of the victims."

Conservatives when a mass shooting occurs with any other demographic: (Furiously googling the origin of the name) "See! I told you! Radical Islam!"
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by champchamp View Post
    I like how many here fell for that Sam Hyde picture. The 14/88 white guy from 4chan? An old joke that has been used a fair few times, good job not getting that despite having access to the internet on the very device you used to post your disgust and scorn of 4chan and its users. An image search, it seems, is beyond your abilities.
    Reminder that this happened earlier. No one doubted an obvious joke, but then when info came out that it could be ya boy Omar, constant doubt.

"Oh no, is there proof? It can't possibly be... Can we wait for a full press release? Can we get a press release with everyone involved holding up ID and a picture confirming they mean the suspects name is Omar and he might be Muslim? No? Then let's not be hasty, could still be anyone"

Hilarious.

BTW, America needs gun control, amnesty when? Search Australian gun laws to find out how to get it done, will save lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    This thread.

You wrong!
    No U!
    What do you expect? Something better?
    You wrong!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

W
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Even with FOX news glaring shortcomings, it is far more popular than you give it credit for. Granted not all of it's viewers frequent the internet for the news articles, or post on said articles, but a good amount still do, and the different comments do give you a glimpse on the general tone and viewpoints of it's viewer base.

I understand your example with an insult against your mother was used to draw a comparison, but no it is not the same whatsoever. The more far right or left someone leans, the more apathetic they will grow to the people who have been painted as "the others" or those they have been instructed to hate by their political affiliation, to the point how at this moment they wouldn't not only bat an eyelash at these people losing their lives, but whether outwardly or not, even celebrate it.

That's the point I'm trying to make. Maybe you're just playing devils advocate, but you cannot possibly not see the general tone and context.
    Fox News is the number 1 cable news network for a reason -- and they've been interviewing officials regarding this case all morning.

50 dead, 53 wounded. And no, we Fox News viewers aren't celebrating anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    What do you expect? Something better?
    You wrong!
    In all seriousness, though. Doesn't this show how little people care? The dulling is happening.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Jerusalem Post is saying 50 dead. I don't think it's possible for one man to kill that many unless bullets were passing through bodies and striking the next person. AR15 wouldn't do that I don't think where something like a 308 would.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    \
    That's the point I'm trying to make. Maybe you're just playing devils advocate, but you cannot possibly not see the general tone and context.
    I'm not playing DA this time, no. I looked it up like you asked me to, and didn't see what you wanted. I'm sorry I guess? I saw more people blaming Obama for some reason, and people saying they were saddened by the event. Again, a minority of people visit that site. Within that subset of people, and even smaller minority of people may have said a disparaging comment. I don't entirely see your point. I don't think the world is as bloodthirsty as you, I guess. Someone online can say they want some gays to die, or want to fuck my mother, or they would totally be able to fight off a mugger or whatever, but that doesn't really mean anything. Unless said person is actually willing to let said gay person die, or personally kill a gay person themselves, the point is moot.

And again, seeing a few comments on the internet is no proof of some type of epidemic.

Reminder that this happened earlier. No one doubted an obvious joke, but then when info came out that it could be ya boy Omar, constant doubt.

"Oh no, is there proof? It can't possibly be... Can we wait for a full press release? Can we get a press release with everyone involved holding up ID and a picture confirming they mean the suspects name is Omar and he might be Muslim? No? Then let's not be hasty, could still be anyone"

Hilarious.

BTW, America needs gun control, amnesty when? Search Australian gun laws to find out how to get it done, will save lives.
    You have to be completely stupid and SJW to wait a whole 19 minutes for the press conference. Before, y'know, doing the manly man thing, and start posting about how Trump wall will stop all of this. (Wait, guys, the guy is from Afghanistan, and I don't think a wall would-SHUT YAH MOUTH, LIBURAL)

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    http://usuncut.com/news/guess-which-...ost-americans/

White terrorists have killed more people than jihadists in America since 9/11, unless the killer in florida was a muslim fanatic.

If so, the muslims have taken the lead by twice as many if the numbers are correct.
    never mind the fact that Muslims makes about 1% of the population compared to all the extremist right wingers.

Hilarious.

Australia, huh? I LOVE your country's immigration laws. As far as amnesty for illegals goes? Your country has none, and doesn't even allow illegals to set foot in your country. Right?

W

Fox News is the number 1 cable news network for a reason -- and they've been interviewing officials regarding this case all morning.

50 dead, 53 wounded. And no, we Fox News viewers aren't celebrating anything.
    Dude, Fox did not said it was ''Omar Mir Seddique Mateen '' before the press release.

- - - Updated - - -

Australia, huh? I LOVE your country's immigration laws. As far as amnesty for illegals goes? Your country has none, and doesn't even allow illegals to set foot in your country. Right?
    What is the religion of the overhwhelming majority of American illegals ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Deadliest shooting in American history.
    Eat yo vegetables