Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Legion Beta - Build 22018

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-06-24 at 01:23 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

There was not even a notice or anything!

good to see an actual tuning patch this time (even do warrior gets jack shit again)

Why the insane nerf to Consecration?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Why the insane nerf to Consecration?
    Anything that nerfs tanks is very welcome. Its getting stupid with numbers they do. For rets i dont really know why. NOt like they are on top of meters.

Finally getting an achievement for Benediction/Anathema! Now if only they'd add one for dungeon set 2.

DH is simple enough but lets buff the passive auto attack talent to attract more people, get that 1 button rotation going

Meh pvp changes okay

Still no changes to Affliction... Ok Blizzard.

Only one new music file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYkWWZ15ODc

One of the High Mountain pieces was renamed Netharion's Lair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCVOFGcy8CM
    Last edited by Oftenwrongsoong; 2016-06-24 at 01:12 AM.

Here is to hoping they fix the mission table for Character Copied Paladins. I'm level 108 and still not been able to started. The quest giver just follows me and harasses me around Dalaran without actually giving the quest of dire importance.

Deleted
    they nerfed his aoe, for huge buffs on his single target its worth it

Did they seriously just buff rune of power? Why?

aww ENH shaman nerfs... common guys we were having fun for once!

Nice we get an achieve for Rhokdelar and benediction

Glad i got rhokdelar but i really wish i had a priest back in the day to get benediction

by the looks of it, there isnt a lvl requirement for transmog items you have collected, huh (no lvl shown on the items)

More demonology nerfs in PvP.

WTf is wrong with blizard...nerfing demonology warlocks in PvP? is the most useless class in PvP right now, like, total BS, and they nerf one of the few usefull talents, but even with taht one, demonology is pure BULLSHIT in PvP, I wonder if this dumbasses actually play the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by App View Post
    Still no changes to Affliction... Ok Blizzard.
    Not sure I understand your complain, aff got heavily nerfed 3 patches Ago, and still last patch got a 3d nerf on drain soul, making it pretty much useless. Cant even compete with the other 2 warlocks specs in PvE and altho is better than demon for PvP, its not even close to destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Did they seriously just buff rune of power? Why?
    I don't get what its function is now. It only lasts 10 seconds so it's basically a CD you use when in burn phase, but doesnt have any kind of cooldown and has 2 charges so...do you just always have it available and use it during each burn rotaton?

Also interesting change to Phoenix Flames. It's basically a second, stronger AOE Fire Blast now. How would that be worked into a rotation where you cant camp pyros? Use on opening and then use when you dont get a heating up? Just use when fire blast is on CD? It seems too strong to not always be using it on cooldown...

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    good to see an actual tuning patch this time (even do warrior gets jack shit again)

Quiet, child.

Once again. All tunings until the final patch are experiments to see what comes out and to widen the data fields for developers.