Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    the silence is telling.

long story short I know I'm probably going to get lynched but I'd like to lay out a few things once I do so maybe you wont be influenced by the skum (*cough virothe). still i have to fight beign the only doc left, and considering i can protect arialla tonight I dont think its a good idea to lynch me today. EVEN if youre 100% sure I am skum we should still wwait to at lest after arialla dies because i can protect her tonight. after that i guess my role is fairless useless as a doc.

1. I am not skum ( my flip will show that i really am a holy vase - doctor.)
    2. I am honestly surpised that there are two doctors. my thoughts is that maybe jynx has a suit, or that crackle is mad and put in two docs but I doubt that.
    3. Something is either fucky with arialla's investigations or listo lied with who he swapped me with. It is entriely plausable that he swapped me with a mafia member to get a guilty on me. In fact I assume that is what happened as he flipped skum.
    4. assuming that is right, I have no idea why listo preferred jynx over me. perhaps the skum had an investigate and though by getting them to lynch jynx they could kill two birds with one stone because they knew her role.

- - - Updated - - -

also the fact is how did listo die? we seem to be missing a kill as mafia arnt likely to kill themselves. for the record i protect xanjori last night if that means we are missing a kill from the main group.

- - - Updated - - -

again, the scilence is more telling than anything. have the skym all voted and they are waiting for a town hammer?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna be sad if you're telling the truth but I can't trust a two-doc story in this game when we also have a likely guilty on you, and given the silence I don't see this going any other direction even if there was someone else I'd like lynched.

Ironically the other person I was thinking would be good to look into day was Listo, and he was NKd for some reason.

vote: blood fox

As for how did Listo die, I'm thinking the crossed out town might have something to do with it. Entirely possible he didn't know he was scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's EOD, will post soon.

Blood Fox: (5) Xanjori, Arialla, Catta, Senna, Anakso

- - - Updated - - -

The town woke up fresh with new accusations! Seeing as the doctor died! There couldn't possibly be another Doctor around town! OFF WITH HIS HEAD THEY YELL! Blood Fox playing Holy Vase has been lynched!

Blood Fox playing Holy Vase was lynched!

Holy Vase: You're a doctor! Each night you can go out and heal someone

You win with the town!
    Night actions please! 24 hour night!
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-07-06 at 12:49 PM.

So, hey, here's a BUMP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again the objects wake to more blood and trauma, but it seems this time the victim was also a perpetrator! They were covered in all sorts of blood and icky stuff! Arialla playing Vampire Detective Newspaper has died...again.

Arialla playing Vampire Detective Newspaper has died!

Detective Newspaper You're a cop! Each night you can go out and detect someone's alignment!

You win with the town Vampires!
    Day end in 48 hours!

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-07-08 at 06:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well okay, that might explain the guilty though I still don't quite get why they'd push a lynch from 1 doc to another at their own risk.

I fucking dont even. Either Im the godliest cop known to man or all of you fuckers are scum.

Vote: Anakso
    Unvote

Vote: Reticence
    Unvote

Vote: Senna
    Unvote

Yeah no need for a claim and all that, but this game has gotten fucking wierd and I just don't even anymore.

Aight, so it's becoming clear that there is a vampire threat to the town on top of a regular Mafia. Question is if they can only recruit one a night and we've seen 2 killed off there are possibly 3 vampires left. If it works as a cult we might be lucky and they all die if we kill the "sire"

Tpr's obviously are not a safe bet so we can't trust any claims at this point.

Also just for the record I didn't vote yesterday because I saw no reason to close out the day early, I was also asleep at 5am when Anakso hammered so /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    .......what?
    He's saying he's a cop of some kind I believe. Not sure I believe it though because even in a game with Vampires I'm not 100% sold that two cops make a lot of sense. The vamps would need something more than recruitment to vindicate that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I figured that much but well, one I know if his implied investigation results are what he's claiming then they're wrong and two we had a cop die so I wanted him to be more clear on what he was saying before jumping to conclusions.

Yeah Im a cop, and I dont know whats going on with my investigations, hence why I no longer give a shit. Getting guilty 3 nights in a row just seems messed up, I dont even trust my results at this point, not after all the shit that happened with Arialla/BF/Jynx.

Xanjori did you check Anakso n1?

- - - Updated - - -

Largehorn(7): Blood Fox, Graeham, Senna, Jynx, Reticence, Virothe, Arialla (was town at this point)

Can't really use vote records from the last two days for obvious reasons.
    Anyway I refuse to believe not a single scum voted on Largehorn, so there is almost certainly a scum between Senna, Ret and Virothe. I find Ret the most suspicious. Xan claims to have a guilty check on Senna and Ret. Not entirely sure I believe Xan's claim though.

No, Anakso was last night. Is probably a vampire.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: Virothe

Reasons:
    1. He's the only name not dead that Xanj doesn't have a guilty on, I'm not a vampire or mafia so I'd be more inclined to believe you're lying or bastardized or some switchero is happening but the later is not as likely considering you claim to have investigated me last night and we've already had a switchero die. I'm leaning more on the lying part because Ariallas role card reads detect alignment which as we know from reason 2 is more than just vampire and town, but you've implied your'e only getting guilty. Though that could be part of some bastardization

2. From Virothes last post
    Aight, so it's becoming clear that there is a vampire threat to the town on top of a regular Mafia.
    We've only had vampires die so far, it's possible the kill is from Mafia yes but also possible vampires just have a kill and/or we have some town killers, or even an SK or whatever else but fact is we've not had a mafia member die yet but I'm guessing we will when we lynch you.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2016-07-07 at 09:27 AM.

I've dropped hints about my guilties far earlier in the game, either you're not paying attention or bullshitting. Seeing as Ive got a guilty on yo the bullshitting is the obvious answer. However I just dont think there are enough town left to make anything of it right now. I'm quite sure this game is coming down to vampires vs mafia, so I guess one side will be using my guilties today to get a lynch off.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No, Anakso was last night. Is probably a vampire.
    Oh, sorry it's a bit confusing.

So

N1: Senna
    N2: Ret
    N3: Anakso

Is that correct?

N1 Arialla
    N2 Ret
    N3 Senna
    N4 Anakso

Ahh, hm. That might make sense. At least it seems to be consistent with your play and considering we had two doctors I'm inclined to believe you.

I'm not convinced we can trust your checks though. You could be paranoid or insane cop for all we know. It's also possible that all of your checks are correct.

- - - Updated - - -

To be more specific, I'm leaning town on Senna.

I find Ret fairly suspicious and haven't really paid attention to Anakso, but I know I didn't like him day 1 at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, did you get an innocent check on Arialla?

Yeah I did, first night innocent, next 3 are guilty.

If you got an innocent check on Arialla n1 (he was town at that time), then your checks are most likely correct. If you didn't get a check since he died, we don't know.

It doesn't mean all of your checks are correct though, since we could have a framer. In fact I'm very surprised no one has brought this up yet, I thought it was a rather obvious possibility.